PDA

View Full Version : Bat usage question

Titans74
05-16-2015, 08:31 PM
Bat is broken around 5th/6th inning....what are the chances that this bat was used in game the previous day by said player?

Being vague, hoping I may have found a great bat.

Juan Gris
05-16-2015, 09:35 PM
Bat is broken around 5th/6th inning....what are the chances that this bat was used in game the previous day by said player?

The chances depend on how the specific player uses his bats. Without details your question is unanswerable.

sportsnbikes
05-17-2015, 02:06 PM

Go look at pictures on Getty images from the day before. You may see a picture that will give you a lead.

michaellechner
05-20-2015, 09:03 AM
There is no exact science or definite answer to your question. I have a bat that was broken and authenticated on April 20th 2014 but I have clear photomatches of the same bat being used on April 18th and April 19th.

spartanservitto
05-20-2015, 10:07 AM
It depends on the player - generally
A lot of players use a bat until they break it or are slumping and want to change
Their mojo. Some change quite frequently. Just knowing someone locally- cespedes changes his bat quite a big from ab to ab- a guy like Victor will use a bat until he breaks it or pounds it until oblivion. Just my two cents.