Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Titans74
    • Oct 2010

Bat usage question

Bat is broken around 5th/6th inning....what are the chances that this bat was used in game the previous day by said player?

Being vague, hoping I may have found a great bat.
    sigpic
    "Let me start by telling you this: I have never used steroids, period."
  • Juan Gris
    • Jul 2013

Re: Bat usage question

Originally posted by Titans74
    Bat is broken around 5th/6th inning....what are the chances that this bat was used in game the previous day by said player?

The chances depend on how the specific player uses his bats. Without details your question is unanswerable.

Comment

• sportsnbikes
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Titans74

Go look at pictures on Getty images from the day before. You may see a picture that will give you a lead.

Comment

• michaellechner
        • Feb 2013

There is no exact science or definite answer to your question. I have a bat that was broken and authenticated on April 20th 2014 but I have clear photomatches of the same bat being used on April 18th and April 19th.

Comment

• spartanservitto
          • May 2010

It depends on the player - generally
          A lot of players use a bat until they break it or are slumping and want to change
          Their mojo. Some change quite frequently. Just knowing someone locally- cespedes changes his bat quite a big from ab to ab- a guy like Victor will use a bat until he breaks it or pounds it until oblivion. Just my two cents.
          sigpic
          Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
          My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
          My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Comment

Working...