PDA

View Full Version : The mighty Chargers fall to the team of the decade

jon_8_us
01-14-2007, 08:52 PM
9 pro bowlers,best record,best regular season team(easily),leading sacker,all world running back Ladanian Tomlinson,and the supposed easy favorites(if you watched all the talking heads this morning).Go down at home to the budding dynasty that is the Patriots!!I would like to hear a legitimate argument about anyone of the teams left defeating Belichick,Brady,and company...it's just not gonna happen.Go Pats!!!!
jon

both-teams-played-hard
01-14-2007, 09:11 PM
What does this post have to do with collecting game used memorabilia?
Bill Bellicheck is a so-called genius. But yet, he hasn't discovered the invention of shampoo.
By the way, you rush the field after your team's kicker MAKES a field goal...not when the other team's kicker misses...totally bush league.

jon_8_us
01-14-2007, 09:43 PM
Not again.....this time i'm well within the parameters of this forum with this particular topic.People post non game used related sports topics on this very forum everyday.You sound like sour grapes to me my friend.I believe as a contributor to this forum i can gloat when my team beats the best team in football on the road...wouldn't you?
jon

sylbry
01-14-2007, 09:59 PM
That Pats didn't beat anyone. The Chargers beat themselves.

Eric
01-14-2007, 10:48 PM
The Chargers did beat themselves and gave the patriots an opportunity to hang around. It was a pathetic showing, and Marty Schottenheimer should be fired.

Ultimately it's his fault that his team was unfocused for a playoff game- (dropped passes, dumb penalties which kept new england drives alive and forced the sd to kick off from their own 15.

Even if you disagree that the above is the coach's fault- then it all comes down to marty challenging a 2nd half play which was nowhere close to a gray area. It was a wasted time out, one the team could have used on the last drive to get the fg under 50 yards.

Yes, the patriots deserved to win this game, but the chargers gave it away

LT deserves better.

Eric

DrJ
01-14-2007, 11:01 PM
The San Diego boLT's suffered the same fate as the Houston Earler's who never toppled the Steeler's dynasty.

jon_8_us
01-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Eric you make good points.I never claimed the Pats dominated or anything.We could be saying the same thing about the Pats and the fact that the Chargers did not score off of Pats turnovers should not be forgotten here.The Pats had the intestinal fortitude that the Chargers lacked.Both teams made costly mistakes but the Pats cashed in on them.And did it on the road.The Chargers lost at home....
jon

Eric
01-14-2007, 11:57 PM
You're absolutely right, which makes it all the more pathetic. You NEVER see Bill Belichick teams make the kinds of mistakes- mental errors and unsportsmanlike conduct mistakes in big games, and yet it seems to follow Marty Schottenheimer around.

It comes down to focus and preparation, and today's game said a lot about both coaches.

Last year everyone called the Chargers "The Best Team To Not Make The Playoffs," well this year they were perhaps "The Best Team To Make The Playoffs" and it doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

Eric

34swtns
01-15-2007, 06:24 AM
The rest of us are done with the Patriots. Their "dynasty" is over and that will be proven once again next week or in the SB.

jon_8_us
01-15-2007, 12:03 PM
The rest of us are done with the Patriots. Their "dynasty" is over and that will be proven once again next week or in the SB.

When are you all gonna learn.You know how many times i have heard this??I'll revisit this comment after the Pats win the AFC and then when the win the SB.Being a Pats fan makes me understand what it is to be a Yankees fan.Everyone hates you cause you always win(at least in the late 90's for the Yanks).....so bring it on...every time someone doubts the Pats they win the Superbowl

sylbry
01-15-2007, 12:18 PM
It's not the winning that makes people dislike the Pats. It has more to do with the story below.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs06/news/story?id=2731727

Then top that off with annoying fans posting on message boards about how great their team is and, well there really isn't much to like about them.

And comparing them to the Yankees, please. Last time I checked 3 championships is a long way from 26.

Yankwood
01-15-2007, 12:25 PM
As far as the celebrating goes, who cares? This stuff has gotten so out of hand now, to me football has become unwatchable. Sportsmanship is totally out the window these days, so if someone taunts you by doing a dance that you do, I ask, why do you do a stupid dance in the first place? All this crap has really become annoying and the game became popular long before every 3 yard gain or deflected pass needed a celebration.

jon_8_us
01-15-2007, 06:38 PM
It's not the winning that makes people dislike the Pats. It has more to do with the story below.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs06/news/story?id=2731727

Then top that off with annoying fans posting on message boards about how great their team is and, well there really isn't much to like about them.

And comparing them to the Yankees, please. Last time I checked 3 championships is a long way from 26.

First of you don't have to like me or my team thats fine.But don't start this one way celebration bull.It was reported in all Boston papers and national ones too(Usa today)that the San Diego Chargers players talked enough smack before and during the game to piss of quite a few Pats players.So as it may not be right what the Pats did it was just in response to the trash talking and lack of respect for the team that ultimately sent them home....sour grapes
jon

jon_8_us
01-15-2007, 06:47 PM
And let me just say this.Would you find it annoying if i were talking about the Twins beating the Yankees in the ALCS in NYC?You just complain cause it's not your team.My team just beat the best team in football owners of the league MVP,10 game win streak,and unbeaten at home.On the road nonetheless.Cut me some slack dude,i mean no disrespect i'm just a huge ANNOYING fan of the Pats...so be it

sylbry
01-15-2007, 07:24 PM
Out of respect for the Yankee fans on this board I would in no way brag about a Twins victory and tout them as the greatest team of the decade. Not a chance. I don't believe in kicking people while they are down.

Eric
01-15-2007, 09:09 PM
Win or lose, LT still commands the most money in today's modern nfl market.

His throwback just sold for over 9k.

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=78577988&prmenbr=65664914&aunbr=78924698

Eric

otismalibu
01-15-2007, 09:16 PM
Prior to 2002, were there actually any Pats fans outside of the New England area?

jon_8_us
01-16-2007, 12:48 AM
I have lived in New England(born in Mass live in RI)all my life with the exception of 03-04 when i lived in San Diego.When i lived in southern california i was amazed by the amount of NE transplants there.They have Red Sox/Patriots bars going back to like 20 years ago.So yes there were and always has been Pats fans outside of New England
jon

jon_8_us
01-16-2007, 12:50 AM
Out of respect for the Yankee fans on this board I would in no way brag about a Twins victory and tout them as the greatest team of the decade. Not a chance. I don't believe in kicking people while they are down.

Well you are a gentleman and a scholar....i was never kicking anyone.Just beaming about my good fortunes to be a lifelong fan of the team that can easily claim that they are the team of the decade.If not the Pats...then who???
jon

camarokids
01-16-2007, 09:33 AM
As far as the celebrating goes, who cares? This stuff has gotten so out of hand now, to me football has become unwatchable. Sportsmanship is totally out the window these days, so if someone taunts you by doing a dance that you do, I ask, why do you do a stupid dance in the first place? All this crap has really become annoying and the game became popular long before every 3 yard gain or deflected pass needed a celebration.

You are so right ! On top of that the zebra's don't know what the heck they're doing or the games are rigged . Point , Atlanta @ N.O. Saints earlier this year . the falcons first punt from their own end zone that was blocked by the Saints , THREE defenders went thru the Falcons line un-touched to block that punt , the falcons line didn't move after the snap . Saints Scored a TD with ease!!!!!!!What happened ?????????? I don't have a favorite NFL team due to the officiating , they always screw someone ! Their calls affect the outcome of games . I just enjoy watching the Bucs LOSE ! because they act like a bunch of rabid animals after making a play , so much for sportsmanship , the celebrations have gotta go away !! That and Gruden's stupid smirks . I like to watch old film of the NFL Players scoring a TD , they just hand the ball to the ref and go to the sidelines, w/class!

sylbry
01-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Well you are a gentleman and a scholar....i was never kicking anyone.Just beaming about my good fortunes to be a lifelong fan of the team that can easily claim that they are the team of the decade.If not the Pats...then who???
jon

You will have to forgive me for misinterpreting your intentions. Your beaming came across as rubbing it in. I had high hopes for the Chargers as did many others and to see them throw away the game, well it just sucked.

staindsox
01-16-2007, 12:16 PM
I agree with Yankwood. I think it's an inferior sport and the celebrations are ridiculous...

Picture Cal Ripken doing a little jig or strut because he fouled off an 0-2 breaking ball that would have caught the corner.

jon_8_us
01-16-2007, 12:16 PM
You will have to forgive me for misinterpreting your intentions. Your beaming came across as rubbing it in. I had high hopes for the Chargers as did many others and to see them throw away the game, well it just sucked.

No problem man.It's all in good fun.It was never my intention to rub this in anyones face.I'm just a passionate Pats fan
jon

both-teams-played-hard
01-16-2007, 03:42 PM
What does this post have to do with collecting game used memorabilia?
Bill Bellicheck is a so-called genius. But yet, he hasn't discovered the invention of shampoo.
By the way, you rush the field after your team's kicker MAKES a field goal...not when the other team's kicker misses...totally bush league.

Jon8us
Yes, my reply was "sour grapes". I live in Los Angeles, so the Chargers are my hometown team. I was truly disapointed in their showing. I was too nervous to watch the game, so I listened on the radio. You have every right to gloat and praise your team. My post was made shortly after they blew the game. Sports are an emotional subject, heck, that's why grown men participate in this forum. Good luck to the Patriots. I only hope you did not jinx your team with the praises.
By the way, Belicek could still use some shampoo...or even baby powder...or how about a cap?

jon_8_us
01-16-2007, 05:31 PM
Jon8us
Yes, my reply was "sour grapes". I live in Los Angeles, so the Chargers are my hometown team. I was truly disapointed in their showing. I was too nervous to watch the game, so I listened on the radio. You have every right to gloat and praise your team. My post was made shortly after they blew the game. Sports are an emotional subject, heck, that's why grown men participate in this forum. Good luck to the Patriots. I only hope you did not jinx your team with the praises.
By the way, Belicek could still use some shampoo...or even baby powder...or how about a cap?

Totally understandable.By the way Albert Einstein could use some shampoo as well don't ya think?............
jon

both-teams-played-hard
01-17-2007, 12:00 AM
By the way Albert Einstein could use some shampoo as well don't ya think?............

Einstein's wetlook theory is relative.

http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/8338/wetlookeinsteinhu1.jpg

10thMan
01-18-2007, 05:42 PM
I`m a Native San Diegan & a Chargers fan. All I can say is "one & done" in the last 2 playoff games??? I`d give martyball the AXE right now! I read & listened to most of the Player (post-game) Interviews, the Common thread is "that`s what makes this game Special"...I agree.

Even my Mom (who Hates the Raiders) disagrees with the inappropriate Celebrations on the Field. Good luck if your Team is still in it...I wish Mine was.
Sean

both-teams-played-hard
09-14-2007, 12:15 PM
I would like to hear a legitimate argument about anyone of the teams left defeating Belichick,Brady,and company...it's just not gonna happen.Go Pats!!!!

How can we be sure the Patriots didn't "steal" signals to help win all of their championships? We can't. If you're playing Madden and you know exactly what play your buddy is choosing... you have a good chance to win.

34swtns
09-14-2007, 04:27 PM
When are you all gonna learn.You know how many times i have heard this??I'll revisit this comment after the Pats win the AFC and then when the win the SB.Being a Pats fan makes me understand what it is to be a Yankees fan.Everyone hates you cause you always win(at least in the late 90's for the Yanks).....so bring it on...every time someone doubts the Pats they win the Superbowl

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
I forgot all about this boast.... I mean "post". Hey, how'd all that work out for ya'?!
Right.
NOT.....TOO.....GOOD. :p

On the upside, it looks like the Poots might have a real good shot at it again this year, that is, if the humilliating cheating scandal doesn't suck 'em down with it, and Brady stays healthy. If he goes down, they are D...O...N...E.
Whatever. All I know is it's just not wise to make big bad boastful predictions right out in public.......it always seems to end up biting you right on the aaaaaaaaass!!

both-teams-played-hard
09-17-2007, 02:00 AM
http://img105.mytextgraphics.com/photolava/2007/09/16/mangini7-47uua19v4.jpg

jon_8_us
09-17-2007, 09:49 AM
BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
I forgot all about this boast.... I mean "post". Hey, how'd all that work out for ya'?!
Right.
NOT.....TOO.....GOOD. :p

On the upside, it looks like the Poots might have a real good shot at it again this year, that is, if the humilliating cheating scandal doesn't suck 'em down with it, and Brady stays healthy. If he goes down, they are D...O...N...E.
Whatever. All I know is it's just not wise to make big bad boastful predictions right out in public.......it always seems to end up biting you right on the aaaaaaaaass!!

Did you see that statement game last night my friend???That was a goddamn blowout of what many people thought was the best team in football.
Jon

jboosted92
09-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Did you see that statement game last night my friend???That was a goddamn blowout of what many people thought was the best team in football.
Jon

D*mn right! Kraft gave BB the game ball...good move..

14 more to Go

jon_8_us
09-17-2007, 10:41 AM
D*mn right! Kraft gave BB the game ball...good move..

14 more to Go

Not just the game ball but a contract extension through 2013!!!!People will hate on us my friend just keep it calm and cool and watch our Pats roll through everyones else's team.
Jon

tilley72
09-17-2007, 11:12 AM
The Chargers did beat themselves and gave the patriots an opportunity to hang around. It was a pathetic showing, and Marty Schottenheimer should be fired.

Ultimately it's his fault that his team was unfocused for a playoff game- (dropped passes, dumb penalties which kept new england drives alive and forced the sd to kick off from their own 15.

Even if you disagree that the above is the coach's fault- then it all comes down to marty challenging a 2nd half play which was nowhere close to a gray area. It was a wasted time out, one the team could have used on the last drive to get the fg under 50 yards.

Yes, the patriots deserved to win this game, but the chargers gave it away

LT deserves better.

Eric

Am I the only one that picket up on this? Schottenheimer got fired last year, Norv Turner is your coach now.

both-teams-played-hard
09-17-2007, 11:24 AM
Am I the only one that picket up on this? Schottenheimer got fired last year, Norv Turner is your coach now.

This statement was made last year. This is a re-freshed post.

You Pats fans are real pieces. A lot to say about game balls and contract extensions, but crickets and tumbleweeds about cheating. Jon_8_us...you just jinxed your team for the second straight year. Didn't you learn your lesson?

jon_8_us
09-17-2007, 11:36 AM
This statement was made last year. This is a re-freshed post.

You Pats fans are real pieces. A lot to say about game balls and contract extensions, but crickets and tumbleweeds about cheating. Jon_8_us...you just jinxed your team for the second straight year. Didn't you learn your lesson?

A fan is a fan.Jinx come on.Thats childs crap.Do you not root for your teams?And as for the cheating...i support my team and it's coach.I can tell you that the stomp job last night was legit.We'll go from there.
Jon

otismalibu
09-17-2007, 11:38 AM
Were there even any Pats fans (outside of Boston) prior to 2002? Really.

jon_8_us
09-17-2007, 12:01 PM
Were there even any Pats fans (outside of Boston) prior to 2002? Really.

Are you for real?Lets for arguments sake say that this is an honest question.Yes Otis there have always been Patriots fans THROUGHOUT New England.Come on...
Jon

otismalibu
09-17-2007, 01:11 PM
Are you for real?Lets for arguments sake say that this is an honest question.Yes Otis there have always been Patriots fans THROUGHOUT New England.Come on...

I guess I should have said "outside of the area". Obviously there will be local fans for any team, but there can't be as many people living in MA as there are people on internet message boards claiming they're always been Pats fans. No way.

Must be like all those folks who became Bulls fans when MJ started collecting rings.

*yawn*

jon_8_us
09-17-2007, 03:09 PM
I guess I should have said "outside of the area". Obviously there will be local fans for any team, but there can't be as many people living in MA as there are people on internet message boards claiming they're always been Pats fans. No way.

Must be like all those folks who became Bulls fans when MJ started collecting rings.

*yawn*

Seeing as my family has been season ticket holders for 20+ years i wouldn't know anything about that.Your anti Boston responses to everything i have to say always create a big *YAWN* for me as well.Take a hike i'm sick of your crap.Any insightful meaningful discussion to be had hear or can we just close this thread?
Jon

both-teams-played-hard
09-17-2007, 03:19 PM
Seeing as my family has been season ticket holders for 20+ years i wouldn't know anything about that.Your anti Boston responses to everything i have to say always create a big *YAWN* for me as well.Take a hike i'm sick of your crap.Any insightful meaningful discussion to be had hear or can we just close this thread?

What is the difference between using steroids and videotaping the opposing coach's signals?
Do you think the NFL rule should be changed, and what Belicheat did should be legalized?

otismalibu
09-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Take a hike i'm sick of your crap.

This entire thread was started by your woofin'.

If you can't handle any responses, why don't you just go back to enjoying your laminated Sports Guy photo.

otismalibu
09-17-2007, 03:33 PM
Is this jon_8_us???

http://townienews.blogspot.com/2007/09/leave-bill-belichick-alone.html

34swtns
09-17-2007, 04:07 PM
jon_8_abigun', you really need to dial it back brother.

You have gone from making ridiculous predictions WAY too early in the season (for the 2nd time) to just looking like a total douche whenever anyone dares to question your team or your (lack of) good sense. You're setting yourself up for the ever-classic and always-inevitable "big fall". Nobody's questioning your "team loyalty" since you obviously have way more of that than any sane person needs. People just don't want to hear you short-changing every other team in the league before ANYBODY has any idea how this season is going to play out. Sure, your team looks good this year, but they looked good last year and eventually had their asses handed to them.
My suggestion, don't start running your mouth until you've actually MADE THE FRIGGIN' PLAYOFFS. You aint there yet, and it's far from a "lock" that you'll make it. Like I said, Brady craps the bed and you're out of gas. Done.

Seriously..........settle. Talk trash in late December....not now. You just look stupid.

jon_8_us
09-17-2007, 06:55 PM
What is the difference between using steroids and videotaping the opposing coach's signals?
Do you think the NFL rule should be changed, and what Belicheat did should be legalized?

Not in the slightest.I agree it is just absolutely wrong.My team that i love so much has been dragged through the mud this past week(with good cause).I guess i'm just taking the Belichick road at this moment.....i'm just focusing on the Bills....;)
Jon

jon_8_us
09-17-2007, 06:59 PM
jon_8_abigun', you really need to dial it back brother.

You have gone from making ridiculous predictions WAY too early in the season (for the 2nd time) to just looking like a total douche whenever anyone dares to question your team or your (lack of) good sense. You're setting yourself up for the ever-classic and always-inevitable "big fall". Nobody's questioning your "team loyalty" since you obviously have way more of that than any sane person needs. People just don't want to hear you short-changing every other team in the league before ANYBODY has any idea how this season is going to play out. Sure, your team looks good this year, but they looked good last year and eventually had their asses handed to them.
My suggestion, don't start running your mouth until you've actually MADE THE FRIGGIN' PLAYOFFS. You aint there yet, and it's far from a "lock" that you'll make it. Like I said, Brady craps the bed and you're out of gas. Done.

Seriously..........settle. Talk trash in late December....not now. You just look stupid.

I can take it from bothteamsplayedhard because he doesn't have the wondeful way of belittling another forum member for the way i decide to root for my team.As for you two schmucks(otismalibu) i have no need to deal with you or your crap.Bothteamsplayed hard if you wish to continue this conversation by all means.At least you go about it the right way.And as for you two schmucks i'll say whatever my little cheerleading heart feels the need to.GO PATS!
Jon

jon_8_us
09-17-2007, 07:03 PM
This entire thread was started by your woofin'.

If you can't handle any responses, why don't you just go back to enjoying your laminated Sports Guy photo.

I have a crush on Bill Simmons...does that bother you???;)
Jon

mr.miracle
09-17-2007, 07:18 PM
A fan is a fan.Jinx come on.Thats childs crap.Do you not root for your teams?And as for the cheating...i support my team and it's coach.I can tell you that the stomp job last night was legit.We'll go from there.
Jon

This is about the 18th time I have heard this claim that the Pats did not benefit from taping the Jets game bacause they could not have reviewed the tape in time to benefit in that 1st game and the same thing about the game last night because they obviously were not taping after getting caught. My question is, how do you know they did not benefit from this??? Many people are speculating that the Patriots may have been doing this for years. Other teams are suspected of this as well although I have not heard any specific teams mentioned as of yet. If the Patriots have been doing this for years and as ESPN football analyst Chris Mortinson surmissed, have been compiling detailed files on all NFL teams and their coordinators for years, why would we possibly think that they were not using some of that data the last two weeks? Unless any team completely switched every signal and play from season to season, there is reason to believe that past data collected would aid the Pats when they faced a team again. Granted their is a new coaching staff in place however all these coaches have been largely recycled that are now on the Chargers staff so likely files may exist on their game planning strategy if in fact this practice has been going on for years.

I found it interesting that this might not be over yet. Word from an inside Mortinson is that if additional information comes out regarding this whole practice we could literally see Belicheck suspended for the entire season. The Pats have been ordered to turn over all files related to this to the league office. How many people think Patriot employees are working around the clock in the bowels of Gilette Stadium destroying and burning files and film as we speak.

This should be interesting in how it plays out.

Nathan
09-17-2007, 07:24 PM
If Bob Kraft had anywhere near as much integrity as he claims, Belicheat would be out of a job.

What irritates most non-Patriots fans has been that holier-than-thou "We have more integrity than anyone else" attitude that's all wonderful. Then when head cases like Corey Dillon and Randy Moss are picked up, there's some feeble justification. And when EGREGIOUS AND FLAGRANT violations of NFL rules occur, it's "everyone else does it".

The whole thing sounds like a bunch of Notre Dame fans who, no matter what happens, always regard themselves as being morally superior to everyone else.

jon_8_us
09-17-2007, 07:25 PM
This is about the 18th time I have heard this claim that the Pats did not benefit from taping the Jets game bacause they could not have reviewed the tape in time to benefit in that 1st game and the same thing about the game last night because they obviously were not taping after getting caught. My question is, how do you know they did not benefit from this??? Many people are speculating that the Patriots may have been doing this for years. Other teams are suspected of this as well although I have not heard any specific teams mentioned as of yet. If the Patriots have been doing this for years and as ESPN football analyst Chris Mortinson surmissed, have been compiling detailed files on all NFL teams and their coordinators for years, why would we possibly think that they were not using some of that data the last two weeks? Unless any team completely switched every signal and play from season to season, there is reason to believe that past data collected would aid the Pats when they faced a team again. Granted their is a new coaching staff in place however all these coaches have been largely recycled that are now on the Chargers staff so likely files may exist on their game planning strategy if in fact this practice has been going on for years.

I found it interesting that this might not be over yet. Word from an inside Mortinson is that if additional information comes out regarding this whole practice we could literally see Belicheck suspended for the entire season. The Pats have been ordered to turn over all files related to this to the league office. How many people think Patriot employees are working around the clock in the bowels of Gilette Stadium destroying and burning files and film as we speak.

This should be interesting in how it plays out.

You make a lot of good points.But the stomp job i was talking about was the Chargers game.Norv Turner went to great lengths last nite to change everything.Signals,play calls etc.And the Pats still rolled them up.Plus if the Pats cheated last night then even i would hang up my Brady jersey......
Jon

Nathan
09-17-2007, 07:27 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/loluchka/video_camera-1.jpg

jon_8_us
09-17-2007, 07:28 PM
Let me just say one more thing.I don't condone what happened.And i'm not ignoring it..but this has been my team for 28 years.All i can do is look at last nights game and move forward.What else can i say.The screwed up.If my brother screwed up and he apologized to me then i would give him another chance.Thats how i feel about the Pats.No holier than thou atitude there.....
Jon

Nathan
09-17-2007, 07:31 PM
http://aycu12.webshots.com/image/27411/2002049262971616142_rs.jpg
http://aycu36.webshots.com/image/25675/2002893967308009633_rs.jpg

Nathan
09-17-2007, 07:31 PM
Let me just say one more thing.I don't condone what happened.And i'm not ignoring it..but this has been my team for 28 years.All i can do is look at last nights game and move forward.What else can i say.The screwed up.If my brother screwed up and he apologized to me then i would give him another chance.Thats how i feel about the Pats.No holier than thou atitude there.....
Jon

That's fine, but if your brother did something illegal against you, you forgave and forgot, and he did it again....would you still give him another chance?

jon_8_us
09-17-2007, 08:04 PM
That's fine, but if your brother did something illegal against you, you forgave and forgot, and he did it again....would you still give him another chance?

I guess it all depends on what.This is really hard for me.More than anything i just hope it never happens again.I'm not gonna harp on about how we are just the ones that got caught doing it and cheating is widespread.Fact is we got caught and punished.Best thing to do from here on out is see that it never happens again and dominate this season as many think we will..
Jon

34swtns
09-17-2007, 08:04 PM
I can take it from bothteamsplayedhard because he doesn't have the wondeful way of belittling another forum member for the way i decide to root for my team.As for you two schmucks(otismalibu) i have no need to deal with you or your crap.Bothteamsplayed hard if you wish to continue this conversation by all means.At least you go about it the right way.And as for you two schmucks i'll say whatever my little cheerleading heart feels the need to.GO PATS!
Jon

Whatever, dude. You'll take it from whoever deals it, period. You don't get to choose who responds to your BS.
Most importantly, don't start engraving the New England Patriots' name on the damn Lombardi trophy IN FREAKIN' SEPTEMBER! :rolleyes: What reaction do you really expect to get from people when you write off everybody else's team at the beginning of the damn season?! Everybody understands "rooting for your team", just don't be an idiot about it and do it at others' expense. It really does just make you look stupid.

So dumb.