PDA

View Full Version : Finally going to meet my childhood hero/fav player

murfsteve25
06-07-2015, 09:12 AM
Ive been known as the justice collector. Ive had a pretty large collection of david justice items and the reason for that is because every since my first baseball game in 1994, he has been my idol. I was able to get his autograph at a game in cincinnati in 2002 but ive never been able to actually meet him. With any appearance he's ever made to do meet and greets ive always been "away" with the military. Well ive been granted permission to take leave a few days this week to attend DAVID JUSTICE BOBBLEHEAD DAY in atlanta on june 9th. With the purchase of a 4 game package, a pass for a meet and greet with Justice is included. So i purchased this package. Very excited.

I will not be attending the other 3 games that i chose in the 4 game package, so i will be giving them away to anybody who wants them. I dont want any money. The games are september 15th, 16th and 17th. 2 tickets for each game. Cheap seats up at the top but if you want them and if im able to send them to you then their yours.

Steven.murphy86@yahoo.com

beachpetrol
06-09-2015, 03:58 PM
That's really cool. Let us know how it went. I met him once at a bar. I kinda did a double take to make sure it was him because I wasn't aware he is a pretty tall guy. Thank you for your service, as well.

cjclong
06-10-2015, 05:15 PM
Its super you get to meet a favorite player! So happy for you.

tigerdale
06-11-2015, 06:32 AM
anxious to hear about it, hope it goes great!!!