PDA

View Full Version : Game worn jerseys and game used bats for sale

aallanson
06-15-2015, 03:07 PM
prices are via PayPal only and include shipping/insurance
Email seminolecollection@gmail.com with questions, offers, etc.

I need to raise some cash so I am definitely open to reasonable offers. Email only as opposed to posting in this thread or PMing as I might not see posts or PMs. Thanks. Alan

c2000 Boston College Dan Koppen Game Worn Away Jersey Reebok Size 50 Scrambler +2" Nameplate removed. Paint transfer on shoulders, scuffs, and a team repair on shoulder. $150 or best offer
c1999 Boston College Cedric Washington Game Worn Home Jersey Reebok Size 42 Action +2" Nameplate removed. Several team repairs on shoulders and on the back numbers, scuffs on back numbers, tremendous use. $100 or best offer.
c2000 Illinois Rocky Harvey Game Worn Away Jersey Nike Size 50. This one still has the original nameplate on the back and American flag patch on the front. Team repair on shoulder. nice use. $125 or best offer.
c1999 Florida State Team Issued Away Jersey Nike Size 48. No nameplate. It does not seem to be used, but it is definitely straight from the locker room. I think it was purchased by the original owner during the great college jersey.com purge several years back. #99. Wear this one guilt free. $50 or best offer.
2013 Andrelton Simmons Team Issued Braves Away Jersey. Mlb authenticated 387373EK. Size patch reads 46 '13 S5. Majestic. $125 or best offer.

K55 Roy White game used bat. Uncracked. Ball marks. Autographed is very light as Zane Burns tried to remove it for me unsuccessfully (thanks, Zane). $200 or best offer.
W273 Dave Winfield game used bat. Uncracked. Light use. Dark brown. Order can be traced back via bat records to a single order, so this is a pretty rare bat. $150 or best offer.
C221 Cliff Johnson game used bat. Uncracked. This one needs some TLC but it'll clean up nice. $50 or best offer.

aallanson
06-15-2015, 04:33 PM
Simmons jersey sold

aallanson
06-16-2015, 06:11 PM
Winfield bat sold.

aallanson
06-17-2015, 12:31 PM
ADDING the following jerseys and bat to the purge:

2007 Cleveland Indians civil rights game mlb authentication BB493109 used 3-31-2007 vs. St. Louis by Rafael Betancourt (he actually pitched in the game as well). This was the inaugural civil rights game. Comes with an LOA from Ball Park Heroes. $100 or best offer

c1990 Moe Gardner Game Worn Illinois away jersey. Beat to heck! moe is a finalist again this year for the college football hall of fame. 3rd time is a charm. No nameplate but that's because Illinois didn't wear nameplates back in the day. Just an amazing jersey. $200 or best offer.

c1985 Pat Carter Game used Florida state away jersey. This was the pride and joy of my Seminole collection and I am still pretty hesitant to give it away. Let me start with some hyperbole. Sorry Nick o'leary, but pat Carter is the greatest tight end in the history of the program. Good overall wear. Plus a name screened on the back. I think I photomatched it back in the day, but I have since lost the digital file. It shouldn't be too hard for you to do the same work. This one comes with a letter of authenticity from Murf Denny. This one is going to be tough to pry away from me. You FSU fans know what this is. Here's a price. I am willing to work with you but I am going to start high: $500 or best offer.

Joe Collins Yankees Professional model bat (team ordered/pro stock). Length 35" weight 33 oz. wood is ash, finish is standard. Vince Malta and John taube have provided a letter of authenticity which states that this bat matches manufacturer ordering records as being ordered by the player during his professional career.
Further, "due to the absence of the s44 model on Collins' PBOR we must consider the bat to be team ordered/pro stock bat" for use in spring training or minor league affiliates.
"In conclusion after an thorough examination of this Joe Collins professional model bat,and it's player use characteristics, it is our opinion that the bat is authentic as described. As a team ordered bat we cannot confirm use by Collins." It's a great bat, and it was used.there are several ball marks and ball stitch impressions are visible on the left and back barrell. Red back rack marks can be seen on the from barrell. There is a light coat of pine tar on the handle. The model number s44 is stamped into the knob. Anyone, including Collins, could have used it. Someone did! So tough to find period bat. Since it is a pro model with anonymous player use, I will price it to move $250 or best offer. Comes with PSA dna loa signed by John taube in pen. Purchased from jtbats. John told me that he originally thought this was a Joe Collins game used bat and referred to it on his website as such until he reexamine it prior to selling it to me. Make on offer on this great piece of lumber.

aallanson
06-17-2015, 06:00 PM
Rocky Harvey jersey sold. Feel free to make offers via the email address in my signature. Go ahead, insult me! I might just say yes.

aallanson
06-23-2015, 08:08 AM
Bump.

Let's make a deal! Send an email to seminolecollection@gmail.com with any questions/pic requests/offers. Go ahead and make an offer. I will probably say yes.