PDA

View Full Version : Clayton Kershaw signed jersey

bravesfanjd
06-18-2015, 05:16 PM
I know its not game used but this made me laugh really hard

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clayton-Kershaw-Signed-Dodgers-Jersey-Global-COA-/281720162168?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4197d48778

Josh

sherbal15
06-19-2015, 04:57 PM
Waiting on response.....

bravesfanjd
06-20-2015, 11:54 PM
Seller now lists it as error jersey and dropped the price to 149 what people will do. Ebay needs to ban GAI

Roady
06-21-2015, 09:31 PM
Seller now lists it as error jersey and dropped the price to 149 what people will do. Ebay needs to ban GAI
GA only certified the autograph not the jersey. :cool: Maybe Ebay should ban illegal Chinese knockoff jerseys instead.

KGoldin
06-21-2015, 10:15 PM
Odds are the autograph is fake too
Global certification lol
A total farce

danesei@yahoo.com
06-22-2015, 02:18 AM
GA only certified the autograph not the jersey. :cool: Maybe Ebay should ban illegal Chinese knockoff jerseys instead.

Haven't seen you in a while Roady. Did your ban just end or something?

Anyway, Global Authentics (GA) and Global Authentication Inc (GAI) are widely viewed in the autograph hobby as a company that is used for getting forgeries authenticated for the market.

As far as mass TPAs (ones that aren't individuals who specialize in a field) go, it seems only three are considered as legitimate:

PSA
JSA
SGC

Roady
06-22-2015, 07:21 AM
Haven't seen you in a while Roady. Did your ban just end or something?

Anyway, Global Authentics (GA) and Global Authentication Inc (GAI) are widely viewed in the autograph hobby as a company that is used for getting forgeries authenticated for the market.

As far as mass TPAs (ones that aren't individuals who specialize in a field) go, it seems only three are considered as legitimate:

PSA
JSA
SGC
I was never banned. Does that disappoint you? Don't worry I won't stay very long. I just like to drop by sometimes.

danesei@yahoo.com
06-22-2015, 01:50 PM
I was never banned. Does that disappoint you? Don't worry I won't stay very long. I just like to drop by sometimes.

It doesn't affect me one way or the other. I just recall that the last time you were gone for a while, you stated you had been "banned again," which led me to believe, at the time, you had been banned more than once. Since you disappeared for a while, I thought it might have been a super-long ban for a third incident.

Roady
06-22-2015, 03:59 PM
It doesn't affect me one way or the other. I just recall that the last time you were gone for a while, you stated you had been "banned again," which led me to believe, at the time, you had been banned more than once. Since you disappeared for a while, I thought it might have been a super-long ban for a third incident.
I have never been banned. You can go back through my old post if you want and back up your accusations. But you find what you claim.

Roady
06-22-2015, 04:03 PM
But yiu won't .......I meant.
I see you're still good at stalking thise you dont like and creating a hostile enviroment.

Roady
06-22-2015, 08:23 PM
But yiu won't .......I meant.
I see you're still good at stalking thise you dont like and creating a hostile enviroment.
I was typing on my phone and misspelled a few words. I assume it is decipherable.:cool: