PDA

View Full Version : DraftKings GUU Tourney?

Wrigley2010
06-28-2015, 06:47 PM
I know the topic of a GUU member only fantasy baseball league has been discussed here before but I was wondering if there would be any interest in a daily league?

DraftKings is the best platform I've used so far and I would think that would work best for a GUU league as well. I'm thinking either Saturday or Sunday once a week and a buy-in somewhere in the $1-$5 range per week. The payout structure would depend on the number of entrants. You would be free to come and go as you please meaning you could play one week then take the next off. Basically play whenever you want to.

Anyone interested in doing this? I can set it up rather easily but would need DraftKing usernames in order to send the invites.

Feel free to contact me with your username if you'd like to participate and please reply to this thread so everyone can see if there is sufficient interest!

michaellechner
06-29-2015, 10:01 AM
I would be interested. I love DraftKings.

kellsox
06-29-2015, 02:44 PM
I'd be interested
Id is sweetblue22

GoTigers
06-30-2015, 02:39 PM
I'm in

R_Aaronson
06-30-2015, 05:45 PM
Count me in

-Randy

Wrigley2010
06-30-2015, 11:04 PM
I'm happy to see to all the interest! I will set one up for this Sunday if that's ok with everyone. You can either post your Draftkings username within this thread or email me it directly if you prefer that. I will keep it cheap and make the buy-in $2.

It's going to be fun!

michaellechner
07-01-2015, 07:31 AM
My username is mlechner.

Wrigley2010
07-05-2015, 01:35 AM
As of this moment I only received two user id's. I was hoping to get ten or more and based on the interest within this thread I think that's obtainable. I will be leaving early this morning and spending the day boating so this was my last opportunity to make the tournament and send the invites. Hopefully we'll have better luck next week!