PDA

View Full Version : Looking to trade for Mike Schmidt GU jersey have 1983 WS Steve Carlton GU jersey for trade Miedema LOA

NJersey837
07-09-2015, 03:12 PM
Thank you for reading my thread looking to trade for a Mike Schmidt game used jersey does not matter the year I have a Steve Carlton 1983 world series game worn home jersey for trade comes with Dave Miedema Letter Of Opinion game used jersey expert authenticator the jersey shows light game use it is absolutely goregous this gamer. I would be willing to part for only for a Mike Schmidt game worn jersey that is the only way I would trade this WS Carlton jersey. Serious inquires only please do not waste your time emailing if you don't have a Mike Schmidt game worn jersey for trade again it does not matter year on the Schmidt you would be getting a World Series game worn jersey in return so please realize that but would be willing to trade it for a Schmidt gamer only. Please email me for pictures of the Carlton WS jersey and pictures of your Schmidt if possibly willing to trade it. Here is my email njersey837@comcast.net and my phone number 856-685-6816 again please do not waste your time emailing me if you do not have a Schmidt game used jersey for trade that is the only way I will trade the WS Carlton serious inquires only.

Thank you,

Antonino

NJersey837
07-09-2015, 03:35 PM
The 83 WS Steve Carlton game worn jersey is also all original and unaltered sorry I forgot to mention that in my posting.

NJersey837
07-09-2015, 05:02 PM
I also forgot to mention the jersey is also signed by Steve Carlton on the 2 in the back of the jersey and he also inscribed it 1983 W.S. Gamer.