PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State Game Used Helmet HeadLiners

sjsinohio
07-10-2015, 08:07 PM
Hello I recently just picked up this game used osu helmet. Initially I thought it was a game used Jeff Logan Helmet, but after I saw the helmet in person I knew that was not true, although he did sign it at some point. Any way some one put some newer buckeyes on it and a yellow #34.

After doing some research on the helmet I came to find out that this helmet actually belonged to brian baschnagel. When you look at the pictures I provided you can photo match the helmet (look at the scratch on the back of the helmet on the stripe). Also if you look behind the newer number placed on it, you can see the original sticker outline of the number 48. Also you can tell from the pictures but when you hold the helmet up in the light you can see where the original larger buckeyes were placed when he was wearing the helmet.

Let me know what you think and if you have some better pictures

bgakladd
07-10-2015, 11:03 PM
Vinnie, that helmet would have been worn in the 1975 Rose Bowl against USC then. My Archie Griffin jersey is in the back ground on this photo. We have 2 items from the same game...awesome!