Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • carbonrosa
    • Jun 2012

Your Bryce Harper Collection

It's nice to see Bryce Harper doing well this year. 4 years in and still only 22yrs old. He didn't shine this year at the All-Star Game but he still has a great chance to finish with an MVP and the Nationals are poised to have a great post season this 2015.

I would love to see your Bryce Harper collection so I'll start this thread off with some of mine, then I'll add the rest later over time

The only Bryce Harper Home Run baseball I've seen Authenticated by MLB.
    Their's gotta be a few more out there!! Let's see yours!

EK720918
    Session Name: CIN AT WSH
    Session Date: April 27, 2013
    Autographer:
    Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
    Additional Information: BATTER - BRYCE HARPER, PITCHER - ALFREDO SIMON, BOTTOM OF 4TH, HOME RUN INTO NATIONALS BULLPEN. CUSTODY OF BALL, BULLPEN TO BAT BOY TO AUTHENTICATOR.
    Attached Files
  • carbonrosa
    • Jun 2012

Re: Your Bryce Harper Collection

Here's my Bryce Harper Bat used on 7/9/12 Nationals vs. Marlins
    At this game Harper only used it for one at-bat during the bottom of the 7th. Haven't had the chance to see if he used it again since I purchased this from a Braves employee when the Nationals were in Atlanta June 1st.
    Attached Files

Comment

• lakeerie92
      • Oct 2008

This is the only Harper item I have.
      Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 9.00.50 PM.jpg
      Russell Wuerffel
      Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
      lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Comment

• Game Used Bats
        • Feb 2006

Carbonrosa --- If you are ever lokoing to sell that Harper, I would love to add it to my collection of his.

Comment

• brianborsch
          • Dec 2005

Nice items! I have a MLB auth ball that exemplifies his defensive arm as it is tied to an outfield assist!

Comment

• allstarsplus
            • Nov 2005

Here is the first Bryce Harper collection thread we had a few years ago and it includes many pieces of my personal Bryce Harper collection although I've added a few more.

My friend with Bryce's 1st ever pro jersey with the Hagerstown Suns has added some incredible pieces.

Another friend bought Bryce's 2012 1st ever home playoffs jersey which he hit his 1st career postseason HR with.

Regards,
            Andrew Lang
            AllstarsPlus@aol.com
            202-716-8500

Comment

• brianborsch
              • Dec 2005

I picked up the following bat as it seems like a game issued bat of Bryce Harper. It has a unique finish and oddly it has no details stamped in the barrel, but it does have the proper details under the knob connecting this bat to being a pro bat for Harper. It is a Rawlings bat with a birthdate from 12/2013 however the year next tp the batch # shows 2014?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Harp 34 Bat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	702867

Click image for larger version

Name:	Harp 34 Bat 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	702868

Comment

• brianborsch
                • Dec 2005

That triple sounds like a great ball! Wish I had it!

Comment

• carbonrosa
                  • Jun 2012

Here's my Bryce Harper RBI Triple 4/14/14 Marlins vs. Nationals
                  EK 955773
                  274th Career Hit
                  13th Career Triple
                  122nd Career RBI
                  Attached Files

Comment

• carbonrosa
                    • Jun 2012

Just picked up a Bryce Harper RBI Single from 5/24/15 Nationals vs. Phillies
                    In the seventh, he fought off a tight pitch from Jake Diekman and dropped a clutch two-out single just inside the left-field line.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• JustinBerl
                      • Jul 2015

First time poster here. I'm a freelance sports photographer and on Sunday while covering the Pirates vs. Nationals game, I was photographing Bryce Harper coming off the field at the bottom of the eighth inning. He got next to the photo well, took off his sunglasses, bent them and tossed them into the garbage can.

Of course I had my really long lens on and didn't get any shots of him breaking them but I got a bunch of him wearing the glasses throughout the game. At the end of the game, I reached in and pulled them out.

Here is what they looked like when I got them out of the trash

Here is he walking towards me, wearing them

And after bending them back into place, here is how they look now. I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave them as is (bent) or get them back a better shape to display. Obviously I went with the latter.

Comment

• allstarsplus
                        • Nov 2005

That's a unique collectible. Game Used Sunglasses! I have a few pairs from players but none from Bryce.
                        Regards,
                        Andrew Lang
                        AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                        202-716-8500

Comment

• JustinBerl
                          • Jul 2015

Originally posted by allstarsplus
                          That's a unique collectible. Game Used Sunglasses! I have a few pairs from players but none from Bryce.
                          Thanks, I was shocked he just tossed them in the trash like that. I haven't decided what I want to do with them yet. I'm not a Harper Collector being a Mets fan and all hahaha.

Comment

• godwulf
                            • Aug 2007

Odd that he should throw them away - even odder that he'd take the time to bend them like that before doing so. It would be interesting to find out from BH why he'd do something like that. Does he just have so much money that sunglasses mean to him what a Kleenex means to you and me? Is it a superstition thing - he was having a bad game and decided that tossing that particular pair of sunglasses might turn it around for him? (I once saw Randy Johnson toss his fielder's glove to a fan after a particularly bad few innings.) What is the significance of bending them up like that? Was it specifically to keep somebody from making a souvenir of them?
                            Jeff
                            godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• Sioux4Ever
                              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by godwulf
                              Odd that he should throw them away - even odder that he'd take the time to bend them like that before doing so. It would be interesting to find out from BH why he'd do something like that. Does he just have so much money that sunglasses mean to him what a Kleenex means to you and me? Is it a superstition thing - he was having a bad game and decided that tossing that particular pair of sunglasses might turn it around for him? (I once saw Randy Johnson toss his fielder's glove to a fan after a particularly bad few innings.) What is the significance of bending them up like that? Was it specifically to keep somebody from making a souvenir of them?
                              I'm sure since Harper has a contract with Under Armour he isn't short on sunglasses!!! LOL It would be interesting to find out why he threw them in the trash though!!!

Comment

Working...