PDA

View Full Version : Extras For Sale

VanCan
07-27-2015, 01:42 PM
Hello all,

Here are a few extra items I have decided to part with. I accept paypal as a gift/buyer pays fees and MO(payable in Canada).

1) Vancouver Canadians #26 grey jersey size 48. Shows some wear and has been recycled for the last 5 or 6 years. Jersey was last worn by pitcher Arik Sikula who is currently pitching for the Blue Jays AA New Hampshire Fisher Cats. Great looking jersey that very rarely come on the market. $150

2) Doug Bochtler San Diego Padres #45 blue BP/ST jersey. Autographed on the back #5. Ball Park Heroes LOA. $55

3) Early 90's game worn #22 Citadel Baseball jersey. Jersey is a size 46 made by Speedline and shows use. This jersey was worn by pitcher Brad Stowell in 1990 when they went to the College World Series and recycled to the following year when the US Flag was added. Brad was a draft pick of the Athletics in 1991.

This jersey can be seen in this youtube video from 4:07-4:12 running across the screen. $80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mItvD7iX6Q

4) Aaron Sanchez Vancouver Canadians bobble head. These were given away July 23 and were limited to 1000. Still in the unopened box. Selling for close to $100 on ebay already. $75

5) JR House game used Carolina Clubs bat. Lots of use and a crack in the lower handle. Signed in silver sharpie. $50

6) Tim Hulett game used Louisville Slugger bat. Lots of use and a crack in the handle that has been repaired. Signed in gold sharpie with bible verse. $50

Feel free to contact me at steve.mezzomo@gmail.com

Thanks, Steve

VanCan
07-29-2015, 01:02 PM
The jerseys have been moved to eBay. All others still available