PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame football game used jerseys FS

aallanson
07-31-2015, 09:01 AM
Hey all,

I am thinning the herd a little bit (more like emptying out the closet) on my Notre Dame football game worn jersey collection. I don't have the room to display them all, so several must go.

Email seminolecollection@gmail.com with questions, offers, and pic requests.

I have for sale the following jerseys (prices include shipping and PayPal regular payment is preferred):

2010 Shamrock Series game used green jersey (#86) worn by Bennett Jackson during his freshman year (before he switched to defense and the #2 in subsequent seasons). Shows some light use. Jackson played mostly special teams his freshman year. He made a couple of tackles during the game. $400 or best offer

2012 Away game used white jersey (#48) worn by Dan Fox during the national title run. Shows heavy use with team repairs. Sticker inside indicating use in the Oklahoma game. $400 or best offer.

2012 Home game used navy jersey (#48) worn by Dan Fox during the national title run. Shows heavy use with team repairs. Stickers inside indicating use in the BYU and Pitt games. $400 or best offer.

2011 Away game used white jersey (#48) worn by Dan Fox. Shows heavy use with team repairs. $350 or best offer.

2010 Shamrock series sideline worn green jersey (#9) worn on the sideline by Kyle Rudolph. Rudolph was hurt for the game but he did wear the jersey on the sideline (pics to show him wearing the jersey are available. $400 or best offer.

I also have two Steiner certified 2010 away jerseys of Manti Te'o and Harrison Smith. They are both too expensive to list here, but if you are interested, please use the same email address to contact me. Thanks. Alan