PDA

View Full Version : Deron Williams Brooklyn Nets pro cut authentic jerseys

joshmiller0
07-31-2015, 01:32 PM
Picked up some pro cut authentic Adidas revolution 30 jerseys at a discount since D Will has left the Nets. Still an incredibly nice jersey. The numbers are like what the players wear with mesh. Replica jerseys retail at $70, swingman $110, and authentics are $300. These all have the $300 price tag on them and haven't been removed from the bag that they came in. The only one I took out is the one that is pictured which I am keeping for myself. Keep in mind, these are pro cut, so the length is longer than a swingman. Also, for those interested, D Will's jersey size is a Large if you're looking for one in his actual size.

Selling for $60 shipped via paypal invoice. If you want to be nice I'd appreciate being sent as a gift to avoid paypal fees, but will invoice if you want. I have size Medium, Large, XL, and 2XL.

Any questions or need additional photos, please ask. Email is joshmiller0@yahoo.com.

Posting a pictures of the one I am keeping to show you what they look like, and a picture of one in the bag which is what you will receive.

joshmiller0
07-31-2015, 01:35 PM
Just checked on meigray.. apparently he wears L and XL

http://nbagameworn.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?ctl_nbr=10171&nurl=control%2FSearchStoreItemsShow.vm&eurl=control%2FSearchStoreItemsShow.vm&rurl=control%2FSearchStoreItemsShow.vm&ei_reqIP=73.197.101.110&psz=25&keys=-101&sidx=0&searchType=0&ei_pgparamname=nurl&isMobileRequest=N&groupId=-1&sipagename=sisearch&tru_ssl_pg=N&SUBCAMPAIGN_ID=-1&isLogOff=Y&searchText=deron+williams&orderby=si_title&AllowNonSecureAdmin=Y&y=0&checkDoGetProtected=Y&x=0