PDA

View Full Version : Pujols Signs Lidge Ball

theruthcollection
01-17-2007, 10:44 PM
Here is the link to our website. Please know this: I am in no way trying to promote the sale of the ball. I have plenty of other marketing sources that we are paying for. I have just had several requests for people to see this ball. Thanks, and feel free to shoot us a message.

Here is the link:

LINK REMOVED

RobSteinmetz
01-17-2007, 10:55 PM
I deleted the link to your website due to forum rule #4:

No Advertising or Website Promotion. Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, forum, email address, business, multi-level marketing activity or other entity without prior approval from Game Used Universe.

If you'd like to share photos of the Lidge/Pujols ball, please post photos in this thread, or email them to me and I will post them on your behalf. Thanks for your cooperation.

camarokids
01-19-2007, 11:50 AM
I deleted the link to your website due to forum rule #4:

No Advertising or Website Promotion. Please do not post any messages anywhere on this site that are primarily for the promotion or advertising of any website, forum, email address, business, multi-level marketing activity or other entity without prior approval from Game Used Universe.

If you'd like to share photos of the Lidge/Pujols ball, please post photos in this thread, or email them to me and I will post them on your behalf. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi Rob ,
Not trying to be a smart @ss, but at the end of your posts it has the name of your company and email address with phone number, isn't that self- advertising?? Just trying understand the difference..is it cause you operate the site..or do you pay to advertise:confused:...or do the rules not apply to youself. just curious..:)
Thanks David

IhaveNoWebsite.com I am Collecting Devil Rays Bats

RobSteinmetz
01-19-2007, 12:18 PM
David,

I appreciate your concern. In addition to offering my services as a moderator free of charge, I also pay for banner advertising on this site. If you'll notice, I also removed the link to my website from my signature, because I didn't feel as though it was fair to include my link and prohibit others from doing the same (even though I am a paid advertiser). Furthermore, none of my posts are made primarily to promote my business, as the rules clearly state. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any other questions or concerns about my signature and/or my editing of those posts that include links to other websites.

Best,

jon_8_us
01-19-2007, 01:57 PM
Rob you are a stand up guy!Keep up the good work..
jon

camarokids
01-19-2007, 02:37 PM
David,

I appreciate your concern. In addition to offering my services as a moderator free of charge, I also pay for banner advertising on this site. If you'll notice, I also removed the link to my website from my signature, because I didn't feel as though it was fair to include my link and prohibit others from doing the same (even though I am a paid advertiser). Furthermore, none of my posts are made primarily to promote my business, as the rules clearly state. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any other questions or concerns about my signature and/or my editing of those posts that include links to other websites.

Best,

Thanks Rob,
Just wanted to know why the others were removed and better understand the rules . I knew you had to be paying for your site is included under dealer directory . I did not know you did this for free (run the site) . Maybe for that you should get free advertising:)......
Have a great weekend !
David