PDA

View Full Version : Photomatched Zach Miller Oakland Raiders game used helmet

Number9
08-17-2015, 11:12 AM
For sale:
Zach Miller 2010 game used worn Oakland Raiders helmet. This is from the season where Zach made the Pro Bowl and had 60 catches and five touchdowns.

I bought this on ebay just last week and right after that happened I got offered another helmet I'd been looking for so I am already selling this helmet to pay for the second one.

This Riddell Speed helmet size large is complete with chin strap and all pads and shows excellent game use and appears to have been used all season. Helmet has several nice scratches on the forehead area and tons of scuffs and gouges in the facemask.

The Riddell cloth covering in the back rear inside has been pulled out. Looks to me, judging by how the center stripe was cut and reapplied directly over the back bottom air hole valve, that the Raiders adjusted the fit for him at some point and that's why the cloth is loose. You can easily tuck it back in but I personally believe in leaving things as is so that's up to you.

Best of all, I have clearly photomatched this helmet many times, with several obvious matches. In particular, see the long roundish gouge on the left front that you can see in photos of Miller for much of the season. Many of the gouges on the facemask are also clear obvious photo matches. Also, see the word 'Riddell' on the front bumper and see the black mark above the 'e' in Riddell, that also matches photos of Miller too.

Helmet has Miller's '80' on back and also has a small sticker with '80' inside the helmet. Helmet comes with an LOA from JO Sports. Check YouTube for a video named 'Raiders Game Worn Helmets and Jerseys' and you can watch a video where they are opening a large box sent to them by the Raiders and one of the ones you will see pulled out is this very helmet.

Price is $375 plus $20 shipping ($395), firm. Will be higher if I go to ebay soon, due to their fees.

Please e-mail me directly at: historydogs@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Mike

Number9
08-17-2015, 11:14 AM
A few more photo matches

tom1315
08-19-2015, 06:39 AM
That's a fine gamer with excellent wear! Nice photo matches too. I'd love to have but already have two Oakland gamers…a 2008 Justin Fargas and 2009 JaMarcus Russell!

It will find a good home no doubt.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Number9
08-19-2015, 02:58 PM
Thanks Tom. I have always enjoyed seeing the pics of your collection and remember seeing the Russell and Fargas. Both very nice.

Mike

Number9
08-23-2015, 10:50 AM
Helmet is on hold for a good friend, i expect it be confirmed as sold Monday, Aug. 24.