PDA

View Full Version : How to display a rosin bag?/Showoff thread

abneric
08-26-2015, 08:48 PM
So guys that do have rosin bags like me please show your display of it! Mine is a Noah Syndergaard vs Johnny Cueto from Syndergaard's 4th career win! I have no clue how I should display it!

Thanks
-Eric

300X30
08-27-2015, 08:05 AM
I'm not home to take a picture now, but I use a double ball holder for rosin bags. I probably have about a dozen, and they have all fit perfectly.

tbone90
08-27-2015, 09:45 AM
I've found a regular acrylic baseball cube is too small for most rosin bags. I get softball display cubes and they fit well. For some if I can find a picture of the pitcher from the specific game the rosin bag was used from I'll print it the size of the back panel of the ball cube and use that as the back drop.

abneric
10-25-2015, 01:14 PM
I've found a regular acrylic baseball cube is too small for most rosin bags. I get softball display cubes and they fit well. For some if I can find a picture of the pitcher from the specific game the rosin bag was used from I'll print it the size of the back panel of the ball cube and use that as the back drop. ah thanks this is helpful!

emann
10-25-2015, 01:33 PM
I bought one of the Steiner brick display cases last time they had a sale. Rosin bag fits great laying on it's side with a little extra room for a ball if desired.

https://www.steinersports.com/glass-brick-display-case.html