PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame GU jerseys

Millerbrew22
08-31-2015, 05:33 AM
Looking to acquire ND GU jerseys, one from each season of the last few years. Shamrock series as well. Also, anything Tom Zbikowski from while he was at ND is high on my list of wants. Thanks in advance.

smit525
01-23-2016, 09:28 PM
Any players you are specifically looking for? I have a #24 Josh Atkinson Shamrock Series jersey from 2013 (white jersey, gold numbers). I also have jerseys from 2012 & 2013. Contact me if you are interested in anything in particular.

Thanks!

irish2015
01-31-2016, 02:17 PM
Any context on players / years you are looking for?

dcgreg25
02-02-2016, 07:27 PM
I have a 2007 Zbikowski Navy Jersey with Steiner hologram (and paperwork somewhere) that I bought directly from the University via auction. It is signed and inscribed "my gamer" on the back.

I also have a 2013 Stephon Tuitt game used jersey from the Navy and Michigan State games that year with steiner hologram, etc. as well as high-resolution pictures I bought directly from a professional photographer of him wearing the jersey in the Navy game when he had a 77-yd fumble return.

Both of these jerseys have high sentimental value to me so make an offer and I will consider it. I also have a significant amount invested in each jersey and am not particularly motivated but would sell for the right offer.