PDA

View Full Version : Remi Ayadel Super Bowl XLVI Game Worn Saint Hat

RMoody
09-11-2015, 07:05 PM
Worn post game, XL-XXL, small stain spot on rear. Asking $60 shipped.

Purchased with his used SB Game Used Helmet.

http://i57.tinypic.com/acwmyw.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/2h7ko4l.jpg

AKSaint
09-11-2015, 08:51 PM
I must have just missed the SB helmet as it was gone by the time I found the GU stickered one. Good job on getting the helmet quite a score!

RMoody
09-11-2015, 09:20 PM
I had put a deposit on it, so not as good perhaps as it seemed. With the Ebay bonus bucks it's worked well.

How in the world does dude lose his storage unit,forget the helmets......the Jordan's and jewelry alone, I cant imagine just walking away.

Seller was decent to me, even though we had a little spat. I'm a Colts fan, had to relive the game to find pics and it still hurts, lol.

I respect what that game meant, far more than a football game, to NO as they recovered.....only reason I wanted it. That game kinda transcended sports into humanity.

AKSaint
09-11-2015, 11:46 PM
I had put a deposit on it, so not as good perhaps as it seemed. With the Ebay bonus bucks it's worked well.

How in the world does dude lose his storage unit,forget the helmets......the Jordan's and jewelry alone, I cant imagine just walking away.

Seller was decent to me, even though we had a little spat. I'm a Colts fan, had to relive the game to find pics and it still hurts, lol.

I respect what that game meant, far more than a football game, to NO as they recovered.....only reason I wanted it. That game kinda transcended sports into humanity.

I agree, it always boggles my mind when stuff like this shows up in an forfeited storage unit. I guess he did have sort of a rough time of it after the whole Bounty Gate thing broke and then the failed MN free agency. His lose is our gain;)

As a Baltimore Colts fan when I was a kid, I was glad that the Saints were playing the Colts in the SB... taking on one of the historic franchises. It definitely was a meaningful win for the people of New Orleans and their pride, giving them something to take their minds off of the slow recovery process. Enjoy the helmet, and if you ever get tired of all the painful memories, keep me in mind!

Bob

Preston
09-14-2015, 09:54 AM
Dumb question,

Did you find it in a storage unit (and if so, is there a way to know the name of the owner of the storage unit prior to bidding? - I've always wondered how all this works).

If not, did you purchase it from someone who bought the storage unit?

Thanks,

- Preston

xsentrixsupra
09-15-2015, 08:49 AM
Dumb question,

Did you find it in a storage unit (and if so, is there a way to know the name of the owner of the storage unit prior to bidding? - I've always wondered how all this works).

If not, did you purchase it from someone who bought the storage unit?

Thanks,

- Preston

I'm guessing he got it from someone who found it or had purchased it because it says he used eBay bucks, so I'm assuming he purchased some of the contents over eBay. That is always crazy as some people have said when you find stuff like this. Although it does seem like we as fans care more about the memorabilia and the legacy of a player than the actual players do.