PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have access to MILB.TV?

Dewey2007
09-18-2015, 03:46 PM
I need some help tracking down the style jerseys a team wore on certain dates. If you can help please email me at: deweystgermaine AT gmail DOT com

Thanks,
Dewey

danesei@yahoo.com
09-18-2015, 04:28 PM
Hi Dewey. For future reference, the teams are usually quite helpful with this information if you email them directly.

Dewey2007
09-18-2015, 05:11 PM
Yeah, the person that sold me the jersey was able to help me out with all but a couple of dates but wasn't sure at the time so I thought I'd reach out here too. Hopefully she can find info on the last two dates I'm looking for.

Still would like to know if anyone has access to MILB.TV. I'd like to see if I could get a couple of screenshots if possible.

Hi Dewey. For future reference, the teams are usually quite helpful with this information if you email them directly.

danesei@yahoo.com
09-18-2015, 06:35 PM
Yeah, the person that sold me the jersey was able to help me out with all but a couple of dates but wasn't sure at the time so I thought I'd reach out here too. Hopefully she can find info on the last two dates I'm looking for.

Still would like to know if anyone has access to MILB.TV. I'd like to see if I could get a couple of screenshots if possible.
My understanding has always been that the broadcasts are copyrighted, so that might be tough.