PDA

View Full Version : Basketball Items Wanted!

sportscentury
09-19-2015, 07:47 AM
I am always looking for top basketball items for my collection. I have collected game worn items (jerseys, shoes, uniforms, etc.) as well as rings and awards from many of the game's top players from the NBA, ABA, Olympics, FIBA, NCAA, and even High School. I collect superstar players as well as top rookies and I always pay top dollar. A few examples of the current players I collect are Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving. I also collect many Hall of Fame retired players -- a few examples are Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Dr J, Magic Johnson and Pete Maravich. I am always looking for top rookie items as well as game worn items from All Star Games, NBA Finals, and other significant basketball events. If you have such items available, please email me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

sportscentury
09-27-2015, 06:49 PM
bump

sportscentury
10-18-2015, 07:33 AM
bump

sportscentury
10-22-2015, 07:22 PM
I am always looking for top basketball items for my collection. I have collected game worn items (jerseys, shoes, uniforms, etc.) as well as rings and awards from many of the game's top players from the NBA, ABA, Olympics, FIBA, NCAA, and even High School. I collect superstar players as well as top rookies and I always pay top dollar. A few examples of the current players I collect are Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving. I also collect many Hall of Fame retired players -- a few examples are Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Dr J, Magic Johnson and Pete Maravich. I am always looking for top rookie items as well as game worn items from All Star Games, NBA Finals, and other significant basketball events. If you have such items available, please email me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

bump

sportscentury
11-02-2015, 11:37 AM
Ttt

sportscentury
11-11-2015, 09:04 AM

Bump

sportscentury
12-06-2015, 10:35 AM
T T T

Juicyfruit66
12-06-2015, 01:26 PM
I have Akeem Olajuwon signed notarized hard stock poster if you're interested , signed in vancouver BC. rcmp69@hotmail.com

sportscentury
12-11-2015, 11:08 AM
Always looking for top game used items, rings and awards of ABA and NBA former and current All-Star players.

sportscentury
12-19-2015, 11:58 PM
I pay lightning-fast for top basketball items. I just bought a collection of amazing HOF game worn jerseys/shoes from a GUU member. Please contact me at the email address in my signature below.

worldchamps
12-20-2015, 01:45 PM
Are you going to post in dec pick ups? Love to see what you got...especially if any Spurs

sportscentury
12-29-2015, 08:36 AM
Are you going to post in dec pick ups? Love to see what you got...especially if any Spurs

Yes, I hope to find some time to do that soon. And always feel free to email me at the address in my signature.

Still looking for top items!

Thank you and happy new year to all.

sportscentury
01-03-2016, 08:37 AM

This ^^^^

sportscentury
01-15-2016, 10:19 PM
I am always looking for top basketball items for my collection. I have collected game worn items (jerseys, shoes, uniforms, etc.) as well as rings and awards from many of the game's top players from the NBA, ABA, Olympics, FIBA, NCAA, and even High School. I collect superstar players as well as top rookies and I always pay top dollar. A few examples of the current players I collect are Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin Garnett, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry, Kawhi Leonard and Kyrie Irving. I also collect many Hall of Fame retired players -- a few examples are Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Dr J, Magic Johnson and Pete Maravich. I am always looking for top rookie items as well as game worn items from All Star Games, NBA Finals, and other significant basketball events. If you have such items available, please email me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

sportscentury
01-21-2016, 02:16 PM
I am always looking for top basketball items for my collection. I have collected game worn items (jerseys, shoes, uniforms, etc.) as well as rings and awards from many of the game's top players from the NBA, ABA, Olympics, FIBA, NCAA, and even High School. I collect superstar players as well as top rookies and I always pay top dollar. A few examples of the current players I collect are Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin Garnett, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry, Kawhi Leonard and Kyrie Irving. I also collect many Hall of Fame retired players -- a few examples are Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Dr J, Magic Johnson and Pete Maravich. I am always looking for top rookie items as well as game worn items from All Star Games, NBA Finals, and other significant basketball events. If you have such items available, please email me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

^^^^^^^^^^

sprtsrul11
01-22-2016, 07:56 PM
Email sent.

Got a Charles Barkley worn practice jersey. Grey Flannel LOA

sportscentury
01-27-2016, 11:05 AM

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

sportscentury
02-02-2016, 09:15 PM
Ttt

Juicyfruit66
02-03-2016, 02:44 AM
Akeem Olajuwon autographed notarized poster from late 80's early 90's. rcmp69@hotmail.com

sportscentury
02-03-2016, 09:15 AM
Akeem Olajuwon autographed notarized poster from late 80's early 90's. rcmp69@hotmail.com

No thanks.

^^^ Interested in top basketball game worn jerseys and shoes, rings and awards. ^^^

sportscentury
02-08-2016, 08:45 PM

Please see above ^^.

sportscentury
02-16-2016, 12:56 PM

Please see above ^^^.

sportscentury
03-21-2016, 08:22 AM
Ttt.

sportscentury
03-30-2016, 09:07 AM

sportscentury
04-07-2016, 08:46 AM
Anyone need quick cash?