PDA

View Full Version : Julio Urias, Jose DeLeon, Brett Phillips 2015 Game Used Dodgers Brewers (Former Astros) Braves

MiLB Gamers
09-30-2015, 10:53 PM
Hey everybody, few pieces from this past 2015 season.

MLB #4 Prospect, Dodgers #2 Prospect Julio Urias game used autographed Rancho Cucamonga Quakes hat used by Julio in his rehab time in Rancho when coming back from eye surgery this season. I will provide communications between Julio and I for all the details on how/when hat was obtained. $500 firm. To my knowledge there have not been any items used by Julio let loose. I have tried for a couple years. Will include photos of Julio wearing and pitching in this hat.

MLB #23 Prospect, Dodgers #3 Prospect Jose DeLeon game used autographed cleats. Worn by Jose in 2015 while with the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. $250. Will provide photos of Jose using these cleats.

MLB #32 Prospect, Milwaukee Brewers #2 Prospect, Former Astros prospect Brett Phillips game used autographed 2015 cleats. Both autographed, both have 2015 game used on them. Will supply photos of Brett using these cleats. $250.

2015 Game used autographed Brett Phillips batting gloves. Two pairs, one pair from regular 2015 season games in Lancaster $100, one pair from the 2015 California League vs Carolina League All Star Game $150. Will include photos of Brett using exact gloves.

Atlanta Braves former San Diego Padres Jace Peterson game used cleats $100.
Atlanta Braves former San Diego Padres Jace Peterson game used turfs $75.
Jace Peterson game used autographed Cutter batting gloves $75.

You can contact me here or via email milbphotog@gmail.com Thanks.

danesei@yahoo.com
10-01-2015, 02:14 AM
Is there any way to verify the Urias hat is the one in the photos? I mean, are they high res photos where you can clearly see stitching patterns for a photomatch?

MiLB Gamers
10-01-2015, 05:33 AM
Is there any way to verify the Urias hat is the one in the photos? I mean, are they high res photos where you can clearly see stitching patterns for a photomatch?

Dane, I do not have hi res photos, just my regular camera I shoot with. There are a few distinctive things on this hat that show it as the hat he wore (besides his and my conversation about him giving me the hat). On the bill, there is a black Quake Fault line crack. There are two black threads that stick up on the bill, you can see them in the photos I took just now of the hat and you can see those threads sticking up in the photos of him wearing the hat. There is also a small white spot to the right of the Q on the hat and it is visible in both photos I took this morning and that night. There are photos you can match stitching up if you want but I have not bothered to go stitch by stitch I know where it came from. Thanks.

danesei@yahoo.com
10-01-2015, 06:37 PM
Thanks for the info. After thinking about it, I'll pass. I figure that Urias is basically Fernando Valenzuela version 2.0, and I can't see paying $500 for a Fernando mania minor league cap. Again, thank you for the photos. I appreciate them.

hohlernr1
10-01-2015, 07:19 PM
Hey everybody, few pieces from this past 2015 season.

MLB #4 Prospect, Dodgers #2 Prospect Julio Urias game used autographed Rancho Cucamonga Quakes hat used by Julio in his rehab time in Rancho when coming back from eye surgery this season. I will provide communications between Julio and I for all the details on how/when hat was obtained. $500 firm. To my knowledge there have not been any items used by Julio let loose. I have tried for a couple years. Will include photos of Julio wearing and pitching in this hat.

MLB #23 Prospect, Dodgers #3 Prospect Jose DeLeon game used autographed cleats. Worn by Jose in 2015 while with the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. $250. Will provide photos of Jose using these cleats.

MLB #32 Prospect, Milwaukee Brewers #2 Prospect, Former Astros prospect Brett Phillips game used autographed 2015 cleats. Both autographed, both have 2015 game used on them. Will supply photos of Brett using these cleats. $250.

2015 Game used autographed Brett Phillips batting gloves. Two pairs, one pair from regular 2015 season games in Lancaster $100, one pair from the 2015 California League vs Carolina League All Star Game $150. Will include photos of Brett using exact gloves.

Atlanta Braves former San Diego Padres Jace Peterson game used cleats $100.
Atlanta Braves former San Diego Padres Jace Peterson game used turfs $75.
Jace Peterson game used autographed Cutter batting gloves $75.

I have a game used Julio jersey from his time with the Great Lakes Loons, so not his only item out there. Nice item though, good luck with selling!

MiLB Gamers
10-01-2015, 07:24 PM
Dane, I heard the same thing about a player 3 years ago and now the same items I sold for $200-$300 then are now regularly on ebay for $2500-$3000. Its all just an opinion and you are entitled to yours. Regardless, he's still a top 5 prospects in MLB and there aren't many pieces of his to pick up.

HOH, I see the Julio Great Lakes jersey on ebay. I meant something of Julio's getting out. The jersey nights at the stadiums are always up for bid on the jersey night. I meant his personal items not the jersey auction nights. Good luck with yours as well.

MiLB Gamers
10-09-2015, 05:10 PM
Prices lowered includes shipping.

MLB #23 Prospect, Dodgers #3 Prospect Jose DeLeon game used autographed cleats. Worn by Jose in 2015 while with the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes. $150. Will provide photos of Jose using these cleats.

MLB #32 Prospect, Milwaukee Brewers #2 Prospect, Former Astros prospect Brett Phillips game used autographed 2015 cleats. Both autographed, both have 2015 game used on them. Will supply photos of Brett using these cleats. $150.

2015 Game used autographed Brett Phillips batting gloves. Two pairs, one pair from regular 2015 season games in Lancaster $60, one pair from the 2015 California League vs Carolina League All Star Game $100. Will include photos of Brett using exact gloves.

Atlanta Braves former San Diego Padres Jace Peterson game used cleats $60.
Atlanta Braves former San Diego Padres Jace Peterson game used turfs $50.
Jace Peterson game used autographed Cutter batting gloves $50.

danesei@yahoo.com
10-09-2015, 05:58 PM
Dane, I heard the same thing about a player 3 years ago and now the same items I sold for $200-$300 then are now regularly on ebay for $2500-$3000. Its all just an opinion and you are entitled to yours. Regardless, he's still a top 5 prospects in MLB and there aren't many pieces of his to pick up.

I know people list prospect caps for those prices on eBay, but I've seen zero record of any ever selling at those ridiculous prices on the secondary market. Unless you're saying you sold Trout game used caps for less than Anderson Authentics sold them in Trout's rookie season, only to see them sell for 10x that price after three MVP-level seasons to start his MLB career.

MiLB Gamers
10-09-2015, 06:03 PM
I know people list prospect caps for those prices on eBay, but I've seen zero record of any ever selling at those ridiculous prices on the secondary market. Unless you're saying you sold Trout game used caps for less than Anderson Authentics sold them in Trout's rookie season, only to see them sell for 10x that price after three MVP-level seasons to start his MLB career.

Dane, Yes that is who I am talking about. John would know. Please stay out of my threads I have no interest in hearing from you. Thanks.

danesei@yahoo.com
10-09-2015, 06:23 PM
Dane, Yes that is who I am talking about. John would know. Please stay out of my threads I have no interest in hearing from you. Thanks.

So, you're citing an extreme outlier as your basis of reasoning. Fair enough.

MiLB Gamers
10-09-2015, 06:48 PM
Found that "Ignore List" very nice option to have! Thumbs up!

danesei@yahoo.com
10-15-2015, 08:01 AM
Found that "Ignore List" very nice option to have! Thumbs up!

Thanks for the tip.

danesei@yahoo.com
11-17-2015, 09:28 PM

Just thought you'd want to know, Trout caps sold for $550 & $500, respectively, in the Goldin auction that just ended, so your concern that you might undersell a "$2500-$3000" prospect cap should be abated.

Wrigley2010
11-18-2015, 03:12 AM
Just thought you'd want to know, Trout caps sold for $550 & $500, respectively, in the Goldin auction that just ended, so your concern that you might undersell a "$2500-$3000" prospect cap should be abated.

You already kicked the tires, disparaged the item and decided not to buy. So please for the sake of the forum just move on to something else. Preferably something that doesn't involve devaluing another members item or asking for detailed photos with zero intention of buying. Just to clarify, the last time I checked, members here were allowed to ask whatever they saw fit for their item so long as it fell at or under the 1K limit.

Is this something that would warrant a forum moderators interjection?