PDA

View Full Version : Sports Memorabilia Attorneys

jordanhigh69
10-08-2015, 03:00 PM
Hi all,

I would appreciate any input/information/recommendations for Attorneys(specifically in the Sports Memorabilia realm) who are located in the Nevada(Las Vegas) area. I would also like to hear from people who have been through legal matters pertaining to memorabilia litigation. Are there any prominent, Nationally-recognized Attorneys, who have expertise in this area, that anybody knows of and could mention as well? Thank You for any input you can lend here!

Steve

danesei@yahoo.com
10-08-2015, 03:16 PM
I realize that you wouldn't want to include too many specifics, but you really need to be a bit more specific in what you're looking for.

Is this a case of fraud (forgery or doctoring of items)? Theft (non-receipt of items)?

jordanhigh69
10-09-2015, 12:39 PM
Hi all,

In answer to the above question, possibly both of those things mentioned, as well as Breach of Contract......and, correct, I cannot mention too much at this point in time. Are there any attorneys on here, who are collectors of memorabilia and have been through legal maneuvering/litigation over these issues I have mentioned? Thanks

Steve

danesei@yahoo.com
10-09-2015, 05:34 PM
Is there a basis (expert opinion, physical (film) evidence? You may just want to contact a local litigation firm, if your plan is to go to court.It's more important to have a good litigator than a good attorney, in that case.

jordanhigh69
02-04-2016, 10:15 PM
Hi all,

danesei, thank you for your input on this thread. I am looking to get a basis established via "Expert" opinion, analysis of materials/signatures, etc. Can you, or anyone else who reads this, please possibly recommend people considered "Experts" in these fields of memorabilia. I would obviously want someone who has not been involved in ANY sort of problems, legally speaking, and would only want recommendations of "Rock-Solid" expert people of the utmost professionalism. Is there anyone out there such as I have described? I will welcome good recommendations!

Thanks

Steve

jordanhigh69
02-04-2016, 10:20 PM
To also add to my last post, I would appreciate recommendations of people who can give me unbiased, industry-recognized legitimate & accurate valuations on memorabilia items as well.

Thank You

Steve