PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to CitiField tonight?

Swoboda4
10-17-2015, 08:36 AM
Must be in the top row. Section 515 warmly dressed.

metsbats
10-17-2015, 10:33 AM
Must be in the top row. Section 515 warmly dressed.

I'll be watching the NLCS from the friendly confines of my den:)

LGM!

marino13
10-17-2015, 11:56 AM
Won a bet - two tickets for every game (as far as the Mets can go).

Never thought it was that easy to make money off Mets fans until now - $400 each for 300s section (infield).

My wallet rooting for them to go further but my heart rooting for the Cubs to take it all.

:D

Jim65
10-17-2015, 01:34 PM
I'll be watching the NLCS from the friendly confines of my den:)

Same here, tried to get get tix, out of my price range. I hope Harvey pitches better than game 3 against the Dodgers.

sox83cubs84
10-17-2015, 06:57 PM
GO CUBS!! :D :D :D

Dave Miedema

Swoboda4
10-18-2015, 01:10 AM
Excellent game. I made the mistake of walking in to Amazing Memorabilia. I'll post the pick-ups shortly. They are well stocked with G/U current items. By the way, does anyone notice a Freemason grass pattern on the infield?

Chris78
10-18-2015, 06:02 AM
Excellent game. I made the mistake of walking in to Amazing Memorabilia. I'll post the pick-ups shortly. They are well stocked with G/U current items. By the way, does anyone notice a Freemason grass pattern on the infield?

If you do not mind me asking, what was the face value of the ticket in this area of seating? This would be comparable to where I would want to sit if I attended next weekend (if series went 6/7 games). Obviously, I may have a problem finding a ticket for a reasonable price.

Thanks for any help.

TNTtoys
10-18-2015, 10:53 AM

Robert,

I was there last night. Too bad I didn't see this until now.

I made the "mistake" of walking into the game used store too. Walked away with a couple of nice jerseys from the regular season.

Nick

Swoboda4
10-18-2015, 03:31 PM
Here's the deal about last night. StubHub had tickets (upper deck $200). BUT, at 5PM sales ended and reverted back to Mets.com where the person next to me bought one. THEN, I spoke to a guy who just wanted to tailgate with no intention of going to the game when at the 3rd inning someone begged him to buy a ticket (Near Marina under Expressway) for $30, and he came in. Beware:IT WAS FREEZING I had a thermal, under armor hoodie and winter coat and was still cold.

Swoboda4
10-18-2015, 03:40 PM
Nick as you know I promised to calm down but its like Christmas morning walking into that shop...... There are tickets available but nothing under $150-standing room . Im not sure why sales revert back to Mets at 7PM. If that's the case buy on the iPhone and pick up there. You can't pick up stubhub tickets at CitiField however (you need the stubhub iPhone app or print out beforehand).

BarryMeisel
10-20-2015, 08:44 AM
Swoboda,

I'm in Section 515. That's my season ticket seat. Row 15. What row you in? I have seats 9-12.

Barry

Swoboda4
10-23-2015, 10:02 PM
Barry, my apologies for not seeing your post until now. Would have loved to have met you and say hello. I believe I was sitting in front of you in row 14. I may get a standing room ticket for Friday maybe try again to say hi?

Swoboda4
10-24-2015, 10:43 AM
Some I-phone shots from NLCS game 1. I'll do better next week.

BarryMeisel
10-25-2015, 07:55 AM
Sure, Swoboda.

I'm in Section 515, Row 15 for all games.

In fact, I'm flying to KC for Games 1 and 2. I have two extra tickets now, as I bought 4 on Stub Hub, as more people in my Mets posse said they wanted to go than actually pulled the trigger. $764 per, in Hy Vee Box 410. If anybody needs two, please LMK.

Any KC fans know how good those seats are?

Barry

Swoboda4
10-25-2015, 11:51 AM
Great offer thank you.Can't travel but I'll text a friend who's a die hard Royals fan. Only series game I saw was '86 game 1 from the subway stairs-watched the ball come towards me as it went through Tuefel's legs; at least I'm standing a little closer this time. I think your seats are here:

Swoboda4
10-25-2015, 03:34 PM
My friend cant make it. Hey Barry, during game 1 NLCS were you near the guy who had a problem with the person who wouldn't sit back in their seat?

Swoboda4
10-29-2015, 05:05 PM
Barry, when I get in to Citi Field tomorrow, I may have to camp-out a standing room spot and may not be able to leave to say hi. I'll see but it seems they're selling an awful lot of standing room tickets. It sounds like its going to be the most expensive ticket ever where so many will not even see anything except a giant TV in front of Shake Shack..