PDA

View Full Version : I'll photomatch your game used items!

marinersbaseballfan21
10-17-2015, 09:52 AM
I'm doing Photomatching again! Send me photos of your game used items (if it's a bat the exact angles attached below), and I'll send you a price quote! I charge $7 and up depending on the item, and usually don't charge unless I find a match! I've done some really fun matches for people on here in the last few days, so want to keep it going!

Send photos to marinersbaseballfan21@yahoo.com

Posted last time in the wrong place, so hopefully this is the right spot.

dougiedshow
10-17-2015, 11:25 AM
I highly recommend John's photomatching! He just matched my 2015 Giancarlo Stanton bat to 8 hrs! This includes the longest homer in the majors for 2015, a 484 foot bomb at Coors!

Doug Reiser
Dougiedshow@aol.com

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l607/dougiedshow/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpspgkhnocd.jpg (http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/dougiedshow/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpspgkhnocd.jpg.html)

twarman17
10-17-2015, 01:39 PM
That's my Rizzo helmet in John's post and I cannot recommend him strongly enough. For an incredibly reasonable price he matched my helmet for the entire duration it was used in 2013, found the exact time between at bats the massive circle mark appeared (after a strikeout when Rizzo must have nailed it against something in the dugout), and matched it to a home run. He sent me other great matches like the one he posted below. He added tons of value to the hat, and his matching photos are top notch quality!

marinersbaseballfan21
10-19-2015, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the props guys!

Tigersrawsome
10-19-2015, 03:32 PM
Could u photo match game used cleats? I have a pair of Harper rookie season cleats that I'd like to have photomatched. Thx kalepg2456@gmail.com

marinersbaseballfan21
10-20-2015, 04:08 PM
I could try! Send over photos of all sides along with close ups of any distinguishing marks, and I'll give you a price quote.

abneric
10-25-2015, 12:17 PM
If you can do a set of catchers gear (not all used in same game) I would pay.

bradnettles
11-07-2015, 01:52 PM
Want to take a try at a couple tarasenko hockey sticks? Best I can find is these 2 sticks leaning on a bench with 3 others and vlady getting ready to choose one. It's the playoff game against the wild last year where he had a hat trick.....so I'm hoping ! If you do wanna try, where can I email pictures to? Thanks!