Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DoctorLoomis
    • Nov 2007

My Experience With MeiGray

I did a deal with MeiGray a few days ago and this was my experience: Barry Meisel was a total professional and was more than kind and accommodating. Further, the salesman who actually took my order was exactly the same. MeiGray seems to be a first class organization from top to bottom. I will definitely do business with them again in the future.
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.
  • Swoboda4
    • Nov 2005

Re: My Experience With MeiGray

I have many MeiGray items; all good. Every one of them.

Comment

• joshmiller0
      • Mar 2010

I too have a bunch of meigray items... had the chance to go to the warehouse a few times and meet several sales reps/barry. Every single time it's been a pleasure whether I'm spending $100 or $1000, always treated right.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

I've never bought from MeiGray, but I have connected with them on other hobby matters, and I find Barry & Co. to be great additions to the game-used industry.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• JDubbs73
          • Dec 2011

First class organization. I agree, both Barry and team are professional and personable. Look forward to future dealings.

Comment

Working...