PDA

View Full Version : How to read Citi Field Standing Room ticket?

Swoboda4
10-24-2015, 08:08 PM
I was able to get a standing room ticket to game 3 of the World Series at Citi Field (traded a few autographs). The question is the ticket says SRO1 row 38. Cant find it on any seating chart. Is that just first come first serve lingo and I guess you got the first spot behind the last seated person?

truvalue123
10-25-2015, 04:32 PM
Standing room is first come first serve anywhere you can get to in the stadium..you have to get there REALLY early to secure the front space on the concourse down left and right field lines, as well as Shea Bridge..people are 3 or 4 deep in these areas....you can get to left field landing, pepsi porch..place I like to stand is in right field, on the approach ramp to Pepsi Porch area there is space for about 20 watching game at end of Caesars level, right over the replay screen..Can get to Promenade level, but, not much place to watch the game from..My experience in SRO was at the Sunday night game vs Yanks when CC pitched well.

Swoboda4
10-25-2015, 05:16 PM
Thank you !

Swoboda4
10-31-2015, 05:06 PM
So, for N.Y. World Series SRO tickets = Parking opens at 4:30... Citi Field opens at 5:30... By 5:50 enter through the Rotunda, go up the escalator make a right - walk briskly to any rail behind the last field level box seat (or any spot as mentioned) and don't move for the next 5 hours or forget it, your spot is gone - you'll be looking over shoulders three deep if you leave. But, this only happens a few times in your life and the view is better than most seated.