PDA

View Full Version : Fanatics Authentics Show Mail Order Signings

Exit12
10-28-2015, 05:07 AM
Has anyone worked with Fanatics Authentics and had their items signed via mail order for one of their shows?

I have a couple of high end items I would like to get signed but can not make it to the show as it is out of state for me. They have an upcoming show in Chicago in which they are accepting mail orders and I was wondering if anyone had any positive or negative feedback on how their communication was and how the signing went. Thanks in advance for any input!

jeriley23
10-28-2015, 06:49 PM
I have dealt with the Fanatics mail in. Let me say this, it is not a bad idea but don't expect perfection...

I sent in a couple of items at their March show (i.e. game used Dale Murphy bat and John Smoltz jersey). The Dale Murphy bat looked great and was signed as specified. The Smoltz signing was cancelled and it took them almost 2 weeks to send me back my item and money. The money actually took longer. I had to call several times in fact and always got "its on its way."

Bottom line is you will get the minimum with Fanatics, so don't expect above and beyond.

J

beaglegypsy003
10-28-2015, 06:55 PM
Rule is, if you can't afford to lose it, don't send it because anything can happen when you send out a piece.

TigersCubs84
10-28-2015, 07:05 PM
Agree with Beagle. I don't trust anything high end, especially the US Post Office on my receiving end. Horrible scary bad service. That being said, I have heard others that used Fanatics and all were positive.