Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beaglegypsy003
    • Mar 2010

Nameplate Restoration

Does anyone know where I can have a nameplate restored for a black New Orleans Saints jersey? I contacted Lon but he doesn't have the material for this job.

Lester

beaglegypsy003@ AOL.com
  • metsbats
    • Nov 2005

Re: Nameplate Restoration

These guys did a great job on the baseball jersey I had done.

They came highly recommended by fellow member/moderator tnttoys.

Exclusive Pro Sports is a domestic manufacturer and leader in hockey jersey and apparel manufacturing and customization. Let us outfit you and your team with the best performing and best-looking uniforms. We also supply and customize team warm-ups, practice gear, polos, hoodies and tees.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• beaglegypsy003
      • Mar 2010

So you mail your jersey to them and they are on the restored nameplate. How much did you end up paying and how long did it take?

Comment

• metsbats
        • Nov 2005

I had an 86 Goodman Mets pinstripe with no. 44 on back and front and NNOB. I sent them the jersy and they stripped the 2nd 4 from the jersey and stitched on a '9' to make the jersey '49'. They put a name plate on the back w/ my name on it.

i think it cost almost 150 shipped.
        metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

Working...