PDA

View Full Version : Contact w/ Amazin Memorabilia since World Series??

Swoboda4
11-05-2015, 09:22 PM
I could imagine it was busy over there, but since the end of the Series, has anyone had contact with Amazin Memorabilia where something was acquired?

metsbats
11-06-2015, 09:23 AM
They seem to be putting the common players on mlb.com now too. Perhaps to maximum profit so but who can blame them.

Swoboda4
11-06-2015, 12:10 PM
True, and where have they been hiding these "collectors" who spend 10K on a significant baseball because I don't think we ran into them. They're certainly not dealers because no profit can be made from final bids we're witnessing. As Nick explained, there's another level of collector that seldom surfaces but only on occasions as this: celebrities and wealthy fans who only want one or two pieces. Anyway I'm looking for a ball from game 3 and I don't care if Syndegaard just looked at it. That's why were called fanatics. Maverick what's cooking?.....

lengthwise1
11-09-2015, 09:24 AM
True, and where have they been hiding these "collectors" who spend 10K on a significant baseball because I don't think we ran into them. They're certainly not dealers because no profit can be made from final bids we're witnessing. As Nick explained, there's another level of collector that seldom surfaces but only on occasions as this: celebrities and wealthy fans who only want one or two pieces. Anyway I'm looking for a ball from game 3 and I don't care if Syndegaard just looked at it. That's why were called fanatics. Maverick what's cooking?.....

Thor's game 3 jersey went for 17k even, whoa....

64SHEA
11-11-2015, 01:00 AM
I have been talking to them and Highland Mint about buying a base from game three. Both times MLB pulled the base as I was buying it. I don't understand why when I am willing to pay what they where asking for it.

jbean023
11-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Swoboda could you send me an email please? Thanks