Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metsbats
    • Nov 2005

Show us your 2015 Mets post season game used items

Ok there is only one way to find out where the 2015 Met postseason items are at ( aside from the flippers on eBay) Please post your items so us collectors can enjoy.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.
  • Swoboda4
    • Nov 2005

Re: Show us your 2015 Mets post season game used items

Let me bump with this. Try as I may, the piece of 2015 Mets postseason I want (a ball ,any ball, from World Series game 3 attended by my son and I) are unbelievably listed at $1,750 each. Personally, I'm outraged by the extra $50. These are unfortunately my post season Mets game used items:Homer Hankies. Ah, but there's a difference that only GameUsedForum members will now know. NLCS Hankies show Stubhub as sponsor, World Series hankies show MasterCard. See, don't be fooled. And for those must have collectors, the white Budweiser Homer Hankie were given out outside Citi Field near the Budweiser country bar. If MLB wants these they're $19,000 for the set. Now back to some real game used items from this Mets postseason.
    Attached Files

Comment

• beef
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Swoboda4
      Let me bump with this. Try as I may, the piece of 2015 Mets postseason I want (a ball ,any ball, from World Series game 3 attended by my son and I) are unbelievably listed at $1,750 each.
      Email me, I was sent an email offering world series baseballs starting at 800, not that it's cheap but it's better than 1750. I'll forward it to you as I have no interest in spending that kind of money. ryancolbs@yahoo.com

Comment

• Swoboda4
        • Nov 2005

Beef- I just emailed you thanks

Comment

• metsbats
          • Nov 2005

Locker room plate from Game 5 losing pitcher Addison Reed.

I joked to Nick that he got Flores who made the last out and I got the losing pitcher. His response was "We're certainly good news, aren't we". My response "We can't afford the good news items!"
          Attached Files
          metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• 64SHEA
            • Apr 2011

So far I have gotten a base from game four of the NLCS. It was used during the 7th and 8th inning when Murphy hit his final home run.

Comment

• metsbats
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by 64SHEA
              So far I have gotten a base from game four of the NLCS. It was used during the 7th and 8th inning when Murphy hit his final home run.

Nice!
              metsbats86@aol.com

Comment

• Swoboda4
                • Nov 2005

Thank you to Nick, Beef, and David. I was eventually able to secure a game used ball from game 3 of the World Series (86th pitch: a 98 mph fastball fouled back) thrown by Syndergaard. The price still made you think but it wasn't what I originally posted, nor was that the place I got it from. Its good to know that this ball wasn't out of the question, as it was originally. It was a game I went to with my son so there may not be too many times we can say we together saw the Mets win a World Series game. And I believe Syndergaard's performance was special in making that happen so I wanted a fastball thrown. I'll post again when, AND IF, it arrives.
                Attached Files

Comment

• 64SHEA
                  • Apr 2011

Thank you to Nick, Beef, and David. I was eventually able to secure a game used ball from game 3 of the World Series (86th pitch: a 98 mph fastball fouled back) thrown by Syndergaard. The price still made you think but it wasn't what I originally posted, nor was that the place I got it from. Its good to know that this ball wasn't out of the question, as it was originally. It was a game I went to with my son so there may not be too many times we can say we together saw the Mets win a World Series game. And I believe Syndergaard's performance was special in making that happen so I wanted a fastball thrown. I'll post again when, AND IF, it arrives.
                  So you got it. I was about to buy that ball today. They offered it to me for $995, do you mind if I ask if that's what you got it for? Are you going to have it signed next week?

Comment

• Juicyfruit66
                    • May 2015

One day your son will really cherish that ball! Cool stuff!

Comment

• Swoboda4
                      • Nov 2005

Yea same price. So the teams, who have equal access to postseason items, will not undercut each other while double soaking their suckeromers, I mean customers. I would only deal with The Highland Mint (Steve McRae 321-773-2727 ex:137) who has the same access to every item as every teams authentics group/store. Where is Syndergaard going to be? I don't know if having it signed without airtight authentication, is a good idea.-Robert

Comment

• lengthwise1
                        • May 2013

sick ball, I'd love to have a ball thrown by Thor at that game, I had the time of my life at that one...
                        Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Comment

• 64SHEA
                          • Apr 2011

Yea same price. So the teams, who have equal access to postseason items, will not undercut each other while double soaking their suckeromers, I mean customers. I would only deal with The Highland Mint (Steve McRae 321-773-2727 ex:137) who has the same access to every item as every teams authentics group/store. Where is Syndergaard going to be? I don't know if having it signed without airtight authentication, is a good idea.-Robert
                          I have been dealing with Steve, he is trying to get another ball from MLB. I have also been dealing with the Mets and the Cubs. Its funny, when I spoke to Nick from the cubs (very nice guy) they where asking $1000 for the base I bought but gave it to me for $800. The Mets are selling bases from NLCS game 1 for $750 and told me that MLB set the price. I have also been trying to get a base from WS game 3 but now MLB wants $5000 for them.

He is going to be at the Steiner Sports Store in Roosevelt Field next Thursday. Did he say how long it would take to receive the ball? With the Mets I can usually pick it up the next day from the stadium.

Comment

• Swoboda4
                            • Nov 2005

He didn't say how long it would take, but he has access to all the post season price lists. I think you tell him you want something he takes your credit card info and then he checks from MLB if its still available and not bought from another person five minutes earlier at another MLB team store. The only indication that its coming is that my credit card was charged. ....I wouldn't have Syndergaard or anyone else write on the ball at this point (I think it would hurt the value) but I would have him sign a photo from that game I took of him and maybe ask him to write: "86th pitch-98 MPH."

Comment

• TNTtoys
                              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by lengthwise1
                              sick ball, I'd love to have a ball thrown by Thor at that game, I had the time of my life at that one...
                              I had the time of my life at that one too. Took my daughter with me and know that she will treasure that night forever.

I just picked up Juan Uribe's jersey from that game. He singled, drove in a run and then scored. I'll post photos of the jersey when I get the chance.
                              Looking for ...
                              Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
                              Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
                              Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...