PDA

View Full Version : USA Football Game Used Jerseys

russyurk
11-09-2015, 05:18 PM
USA Football Game Used jerseys, various sizes, numbers and colors available. Full inventory is available in the attached PDF. All numbers and letters are sewn on, jerseys show varying amounts of use. Photos represent the three colors and patches available. Cards of Jameis Winston and Jourdan Lewis are for reference only, their jerseys were sent to Upper Deck to be turned into trading cards.

Prices listed below are shipped but must be PayPal gift. Please email me at russandkaty@att.net with questions or for pricing on multiple jerseys.

No patch $30
USA Football patch $35
IFAF U19 World Championship patch $40

russyurk
11-12-2015, 08:21 AM
I've gotten a number of questions on the jerseys listed above, they are mostly from 2012-2013 with a few perhaps a year or two older. There is no way to tell who wore which jersey, in most cases name plates were not used and they were used for multiple years.

For those looking for jerseys linked to specific players I am going to make the jerseys below available for sale. The prices are higher but game used USA Football jerseys with direct links to top players are basically non-existent, you just won't find them. They either end with the players or the top U19 guys are sent to Upper Deck to be turned into trading cards.

What I have available:

#76 Jack Mewhort -- Ohio State, Indianapolis Colts starting guard
#5 Jordan Lynch -- Northern Illinois, 2013 Heisman Trophy finalist; currently with Edmonton Eskimos
#32 Storm Klein -- Ohio State
#66 Evan Swindall -- Ole Miss
#59 Chris Henderson -- Texas A&M
#34 Chris Norman -- Michigan State
#39 AJ Ferguson -- NC State
#4 James Hall New -- Mexico State

Mewhort - $225
Lynch, Klein - $175
All others - $125
Prices are shipped but must be PayPal gift.

RMoody
11-12-2015, 08:36 PM
Respectfully, I'm in favor of all the forum changes the past few weeks but the response time needs to be improved as this post shows.

Over a day to have photos approved? I know you guys work hard to run this forum, I understand it's not your're sole job or income BUT with that in mind, perhaps removing the photo approval would be a practical thing.

russyurk
11-13-2015, 03:55 PM
Well, not sure if my most recent photos will be approved. If anyone would like to see photos please contact me at russandkaty@att.net.

The Jordan Lynch jersey is sold, thanks to the buyer.

russyurk
11-15-2015, 09:32 AM
Ferguson sold pending payment.

2009 world championship photos still waiting for approval. Do the mods receive notification or do we hope they just stumble on the post?