Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DoctorLoomis
    • Nov 2007

American Memorabilia......Joke

I will never do business with AMI again. I won an auction ....got a tracking number....tracked it for two days and each time USPS.com said no tracking existed. I called AMI and was told my lot was mysteriously shipped to someone else. I knew, from other things said in the conversation, that I was being lied to. Ill never spend another dime with them.
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.
  • Samets
    • Apr 2012

Re: American Memorabilia......Joke

They are the only place that allows cosigners to upload photos, make their own description and choose the price.

I have won an item in the past with no issues so your mileage will vary.

Comment

• Swoboda4
      • Nov 2005

This rings a bell. Won two MLBAuctions -Mets baseballs on October 28 UPS tracking number generated and nothing delivered. Before this date items won were delivered within 5 days. Oh yes by the way payment made via credit card complete. UPS shows nothing given to them despite tracking number assigned. Now what. I filled out the dispute page at MLB auctions no response. What I won doesn't have to be catalogued it should be shipped.

Comment

• truvalue123
        • Oct 2014

If a Mets auction item, the Mets fulfill it..contact them directly for follow up..with Series, they are swamped

Comment

• JackHE
          • Nov 2005

AMI's Customer Service is horrible and I cant' stand that new website design.

JE
          www.jackemerson@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...