PDA

View Full Version : American Memorabilia......Joke

DoctorLoomis
11-09-2015, 11:07 PM
I will never do business with AMI again. I won an auction ....got a tracking number....tracked it for two days and each time USPS.com said no tracking existed. I called AMI and was told my lot was mysteriously shipped to someone else. I knew, from other things said in the conversation, that I was being lied to. Ill never spend another dime with them.

Samets
11-10-2015, 07:22 AM
They are the only place that allows cosigners to upload photos, make their own description and choose the price.

I have won an item in the past with no issues so your mileage will vary.

Swoboda4
11-10-2015, 11:33 PM
This rings a bell. Won two MLBAuctions -Mets baseballs on October 28 UPS tracking number generated and nothing delivered. Before this date items won were delivered within 5 days. Oh yes by the way payment made via credit card complete. UPS shows nothing given to them despite tracking number assigned. Now what. I filled out the dispute page at MLB auctions no response. What I won doesn't have to be catalogued it should be shipped.

truvalue123
11-10-2015, 11:54 PM
If a Mets auction item, the Mets fulfill it..contact them directly for follow up..with Series, they are swamped

JackHE
11-11-2015, 12:01 PM
AMI's Customer Service is horrible and I cant' stand that new website design.

JE