PDA

View Full Version : 1985-1990 Last 4 Unidentified.. Plus New Garage Sale Find

iBelieveInCollectingVogt
11-13-2015, 07:18 PM
http://i.imgsafe.org/8cc4951.jpghttp://i.imgsafe.org/0fc4d97.jpg

These are the last 4 of the ones i got from the estate sale.. with a closer look.

the new one down below was a ball i got from a garage sale, i bundled it in with some other things.. so i didn't pay much not knowing who it was.

if you know who signed these please email me @ MLB.POPT @ Gmail.com, any help or hints is very appreciated. Thanks!

Also am looking for any bay area, (SF, OAK, SJ) Game Used Items.. Especially Stephen Vogt. Email me if you have anything for sale.

sox83cubs84
11-13-2015, 08:20 PM
Right: possibly Brian Roberts?

Bottom: the late Carlos Martinez

Dave Miedema

sox83cubs84
11-13-2015, 08:21 PM
Second photo: Maybe Ricky Bones?

Dave M.

earlywynnfan
11-14-2015, 04:18 PM
That's BIP Roberts. And I agree with Martinez and Bones.

Ken

iBelieveInCollectingVogt
11-15-2015, 03:39 AM
Yeah Rickey bones was confirmed. His i within his R is a part of his signature... I also confirmed the Carlos Martinez (very hard to find comps.. His wiki page and even baseball reference page because of the current Stl. Cards. Carlos Martinez) and I'm about 95% on the Bip Roberts ball.. But it looks sloppy.. So just down to the far left and the top one.. The left one looks like a really clean graph
. Based on these other graphs he prolly had a really really good year 87'-89' then dropped off the earth. Because this collector seemed to only get good players from those years... Thanks for the help!

iBelieveInCollectingVogt
11-15-2015, 04:03 AM
Could the left one be.. BJ Surhoff?. It's a stretch. But I've seen similar 'BJ's that looks like that.. And It looks like "su" or "lu" for the last name..

danesei@yahoo.com
11-15-2015, 04:37 AM
Could the left one be.. BJ Surhoff?. It's a stretch. But I've seen similar 'BJ's that looks like that.. And It looks like "su" or "lu" for the last name..

It looks like Bob something.