PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Robertson Game Used Cleats

Wrigley2010
11-29-2015, 04:20 PM
For sale is two pairs of Tampa Bay Rays Prospect Daniel Robertson's game used cleats from 2015. There are three pairs of cleats pictured but I will only be selling two and keeping one for my collection. All three pairs have Daniel Ray Robertson's initials "DRR" on them. Each cleat is individually autographed. So you get not one but two autographs per pair.

$100 (PayPal Friends/Family) or $104 (PayPal Invoice) per pair for the first two pairs pictured. Buyer has choice of pair but which ever pair is left over will be staying in my collection.

$80 (PayPal (Friends/Family) or $83 (PayPal Invoice) for the last pair pictured.

Shipping is $6 per pair or if you buy both available pairs shipping is free.

Cheers,
Joe

Wrigley2010
11-30-2015, 02:11 AM
I have no idea why these photos are upside down. If you use either Google Chrome or FireFox you can right click on the photos and select either "view image in new tab" for Chrome or "view image" if using FireFox. This option also allows you to zoom in on the photos and also displays them with their correct orientation.

If anyone has an idea as to why the images are upside down please let me know. It's strange becuase when viewed on my iPhone using Safari the images are right side up.

Anyways, had some interest but cleats are still available.

Wrigley2010
12-02-2015, 03:48 AM
The pair with the $80 price tag has been listed on eBay and is no longer available here.