PDA

View Full Version : legit check on these kobe gamers!!?

terryroy079
11-29-2015, 07:30 PM
im sorry for asking, being new here, but i was wondering if anyone could give their opinion on these jerseys.. in your honest opinion, are they legit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151261765570?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171657947927?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

i know that mr. Dan Ceniceros of DC Sports is the #1 guy when it comes to lakers gear, but what about mr Ron Fukushima? Is he also legit when it comes to lakers gear (California Sports Investments).

I was told by one of the senior members on this forum that the Grey Flannel Road mesh jersey might be fake, can someone please confirm this?

Im very interested in buying a worn and signed kobe gamer. So if you have any jerseys that fit this description, let me know! Preferably DC Sports LOA included! Thank you so much!

sox83cubs84
11-29-2015, 09:43 PM
The sizing seems to pan out for both jerseys, based on their respective seasons. I'd have to do more research to say more definitively, but that one part checks out.

Dave Miedema

KGoldin
11-30-2015, 03:53 PM
he terryroy
you sent me a PM but I couldn't reply since you have your messages turned OFF

best to email me at ken@goldinauctions.com

joshmiller0
11-30-2015, 04:54 PM
I realize it isn't available now, but for what it's worth a meigray one went on ebay for around $6,000.... Last night meigray had one on their site for $10k minus 10% off - $9k.... Since the retirement just came, I'd personally wait a little while to see what meigray has to offer on nbaauctions... at the very least they will have his christmas jersey.. I'd also contact them directly to see if they could get one for you... I realize you might end up spending a couple thousand more, but when you're in that price range, I'd want no doubt in my mind... You can call Barry directly to see if he can obtain one for you and at what price.

terryroy079
12-01-2015, 11:05 PM
The sizing seems to pan out for both jerseys, based on their respective seasons. I'd have to do more research to say more definitively, but that one part checks out.

Dave Miedema

both grey flannel and california sports investments (ron fukushima) are reputable sellers/auction houses right?

Also, i dont know if it means anything as far a auction houses/collectors, but how come california sports investments has never heard of DC Sports? If DC Sports is supposedly the #1 source for lakers gear?