PDA

View Full Version : Questions For Everyone. New To The Hobby

KickSquad4
12-01-2015, 02:40 PM
I have recently had my eye on some game worn jerseys certified by jo sports co. My concern is the coa states it is from a certain game but after research i discovered that he was inactive for that game which raises a red flag for me. My only guess and hope is that was when the jersey was issued and he wore it in a later game that season. Could there be an explanation for this? And what tips do you all have for collecting game used jerseys? Thanks.

Interested in Joe Webb and Deangelo Williams game used gear.

JackHE
12-01-2015, 02:58 PM
When it comes to JO - everybody has their opinions - some positive many not. Personally, I had bought a couple of jerseys in the past but was able to photomatch them. If I had not been able to get a photomatch I would most likely have passed.

Good Luck,

JE

KickSquad4
12-01-2015, 05:29 PM
Yea I've heard good and bad about that company but wasn't sure just wanted facts. Thanks for the advice!

Swoboda4
12-01-2015, 06:58 PM
Hey Kick- you got to do homework on many items you may consider buying. Sometimes quickly because auctions don't allow for a lot of time. The MLB sticker has removed a lot of doubt but research labels on older jerseys to see it fits the year described, etc.

KickSquad4
12-01-2015, 09:01 PM
Gotcha. Thanks!

Samets
12-02-2015, 06:50 AM
I'm not here to defend JO but I can tell you from personal experience regarding the Chicago Bears jerseys JO sold, there's a game that Bears sent jerseys to JO and not a single one photomatches the stated game.

You have to do your homework on every jerseys be it from JO or eBay.

KickSquad4
12-02-2015, 01:17 PM
Yeah that's the biggest problem I've heard that collectors have with JO. Thanks