PDA

View Full Version : Starlin Castro Auto'd HR Photo Matched Uncracked Blonde LVS

Game Used Bats
01-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Up for sale is a 2015 game used bat of Starlin Castro. The bat is uncracked and pounded with use. Has his signature white tape handle and proper numbering on both knob and barrel. The bat is autographed on the barrel in black sharpie. Bat has been photomatched to a number of at bats in April of 2015. One of those being a solo homerun against the Pirates.

admin_old
01-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Please add your asking price.

Game Used Bats
01-05-2016, 08:14 PM
$600.00 USD Shipped

Game Used Bats
01-07-2016, 05:27 PM
Bat has sold.

twarman17
01-08-2016, 07:40 PM
Do not want to hijack a thread so I will respond to this since the item has sold. Does anyone know why my attempts to post items for sale (without pictures) does not post anymore since the changes? This is the second time I have tried to post something for sale and neither time did my post go up. Thanks.

Wrigley2010
01-09-2016, 09:33 PM
Do not want to hijack a thread so I will respond to this since the item has sold. Does anyone know why my attempts to post items for sale (without pictures) does not post anymore since the changes? This is the second time I have tried to post something for sale and neither time did my post go up. Thanks.

While I do not have an answer for you Tom I can confirm that I've had the same issue. I reached out to an admin a week or so ago but never received a response to my inquiry. I've also noticed that it takes on average 24-48 hours before a post goes live in the classifieds.

johnsontravis@ymail.com
01-10-2016, 01:30 AM
The reason you guys are having problems is because the new changes included a new rule. Now everything here in the classifieds must be approved by a moderator. Possible the mods aren't getting to them or possibly you are breaking a rule in your listing. Probably #1

Jags Fan Dan
01-10-2016, 07:23 AM
I have attachments pending approval on a post from Christmas.

twarman17
01-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Since my post is unlikely to ever go up like the one that I tried 3 weeks ago and never posted, I will just list here that I have a 2015 Mark Grace Dbacks MLB authenticated used "Los Dbacks" front jersey ($440 shipped via FedEx fully insured) and a Grace 2015 locker nameplate MLB authenticated used ($150 same shipping, these are really large nameplates the Dbacks use, like 4 times the size of a standard nameplate), or both together for $535.

Tom
twarman17@yahoo.com

admin_old
01-12-2016, 02:59 PM
Hopefully this will help with some of your questions...

Posts are approved every 24 hours, approximately. To Dan's concern, if you reply to a thread with pictures, they are unlikely to be added. This is because I'm unable to read every reply to each thread and I won't know they are pending approval. If it's attached to the original message, it will show up. To Tom's concern, both of your posts have been on the board. I think you overlooked them? 12/2 you posted the Bryant ball and your Grace jersey is currently about 18 posts from the top. Other than that, as long as your posts have a price (under $1000), your post should appear in 24 hours or less. Hope that helps.

Doug