PDA

View Full Version : Heyward 1st cardinals home run jersey

bradnettles
01-17-2016, 05:41 PM
New to the game, and found what I think is a decent find. At cardinals winter warm up, I found the jersey Jason heyward Hit his first cardinals home run in. And as an added bonus (I think, anyway) he also wore it in the same game ichiro got his 4,192 hit (mlb and Japan combined) to pass Ty Cobb. Heyward also went 1-4 in the game. The cards authentication started having a blow out sale right before I left. The original price they wanted to what I got it for was ridiculous. Also, the hologram don't attribute it to his first home run game so no one knew. I did some digging and the cardinals tried to auction it on there site by the reserve didn't get hit, and they had all the info about it and such saying it was his first cardinals home run. Thought this was a neat find and is share

flota89
01-17-2016, 05:51 PM
Awesome pickup! So who got the helmets?

bradnettles
01-17-2016, 06:04 PM
Both heyward helmets were still there. They had a carp road helmet but the holo didn't match up to what it says. It was down to $400. I think grich and waiting still available, but once they started to knock things down in price big time stuff started to snap up. They had a bunch of Wong jerseys at one point in time, and in pat they tried to auction off a grand slam home white jersey of his, I was really hoping it was in there, but it wasn't......not to say at some point yesterday or today it wasn't, but that would've been a real nice pick up

jscott0688
01-17-2016, 07:35 PM
Let's see pics! I also picked up a nice little Heyward Collection over the past couple of days. The jersey shows a ton of use and is authenticated to both road playoff games, which included a home run off Jake Arrieta. Cardinals Authentics had it incorrectly priced at $800 (it was supposed to be $2200), so I got it for $400, the same price I paid for the batting helmet. Also picked up his postseasons cap, an autographed 8x10 and an autographed 16x20 canvas.

bradnettles
01-17-2016, 07:50 PM
VERY NICE! I'll try post pics of mine when I get home. And hey didn't have yours priced incorrectly I don't think. They were marking stuff down constantly and than blowing it out after that. Mine had a sticker for $2200 on it, than that was crossed out down to $500, than hey did 50% off, so I got mine for only $250. They were really wanting to move stuff out.

bradnettles
01-17-2016, 10:46 PM
"C:\Users\Lauren\Pictures\IMG_3686.JPG"

bradnettles
01-17-2016, 11:01 PM
Pictures of the jersey I purchased. Sorry I'm new to uploading pictures.