PDA

View Full Version : Beltre items

sorklora
01-17-2016, 10:46 PM
Looking for Beltre GU batting helmets, batting gloves, or ball caps, preferably with MLB hologram or some kind of authentication.

Email me at: nickdr13@gmail.com

sorklora
04-18-2017, 02:55 PM
Still in the market for Beltre GU items. Please let me know what you have.

sox83cubs84
04-18-2017, 04:38 PM
Occasional GUU poster ballhawknet knows the location of a Beltre HR baseball from his time with the Dodgers. He and I were both present when the guy who has it (another ballhawk regular) caught it.

Dave Miedema

sorklora
04-18-2017, 11:00 PM
Occasional GUU poster ballhawknet knows the location of a Beltre HR baseball from his time with the Dodgers. He and I were both present when the guy who has it (another ballhawk regular) caught it.

Dave Miedema

Thanks, Dave! I think at this point I'd like to stick to GU bats, helmets, batting gloves, etc. but that does sound like a nice ball!

ballhawknet
04-20-2017, 12:09 PM

Dave Miedema

Actually I caught it :)

thanks dave !!

sox83cubs84
04-21-2017, 10:27 PM
Actually I caught it :)

thanks dave !!

You probably both caught one at different games. I never knew you got one...the one I remembered was one Moe Mullins caught on a day I was there because he was sitting down and I urged him to play Beltre. He caught it and then gave me verbal kudos for "calling it". If the opportunity presents itself again, I'll plug yours, as well.

Dave M.

sorklora
06-01-2017, 02:43 PM
still in the market for Beltre items...please let me know what you have.

nickdr13@gmail.com