PDA

View Full Version : Alert: Huge MeiGray Theft

Ripken
01-20-2016, 05:40 PM
http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/hundreds-of-game-worn-nbanhl-jerseys-stolen-from-meigray-offices/

Phil316
01-20-2016, 06:13 PM
ouch....

Iam sure in time these will start appearing whether it be on ebay, craigslist ect....

jmeekins33
01-20-2016, 07:27 PM
Wow! I had noticed a ton of jerseys were removed from their website. I just assumed some high roller bought a bunch of them all at once.

gorilla777
01-20-2016, 07:37 PM
That's awful, sorry to hear

gingi79
01-20-2016, 08:47 PM
If you are buying a recent season top tier NBA gamer or NHL Goal puck you can check this link to see if it's one of the nearly 500 stolen items:
http://d8bixwancjkpp.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Items-stolen-from-MeiGray.pdf

BarryMeisel
01-21-2016, 10:31 AM
Hi everybody,

Thanks to all of you who expressed kind words to us over the last few days regarding the burglary.

Yes, please take advantage of our Authentication Services and check before you purchase anything that comes without an LOA, and please double check with us if you have the slightest bit of doubt.

They did not get any LOAs with this theft, and the inventoried items are on file with New Jersey local and county police and prosecutors.

If you see or hear of one of these jerseys popping up, we would appreciate a call or e-mail.

Thanks, Barry

ChrisCavalier
01-21-2016, 11:47 AM
Will do Barry.

Thank you for taking the time to update us here.

-Chris

joshmiller0
01-24-2016, 08:11 AM
Hi everybody,

Thanks to all of you who expressed kind words to us over the last few days regarding the burglary.

Yes, please take advantage of our Authentication Services and check before you purchase anything that comes without an LOA, and please double check with us if you have the slightest bit of doubt.

They did not get any LOAs with this theft, and the inventoried items are on file with New Jersey local and county police and prosecutors.

If you see or hear of one of these jerseys popping up, we would appreciate a call or e-mail.

Thanks, Barry

That's terrible, Barry. I'm sorry to hear of it. You guys have been the best to me... I've been to your warehouse several times and you and your employees always treat me like I'm a million dollar customer regardless of how big or small my purchase is.... I posted on facebook... Hopefully these people will be caught.. if they show up online listed on meigray without a coa, I think there's a good chance of being found. Best to you and your company.

-Josh

Firststringer
01-24-2016, 11:11 AM
Barry is the best in the business, fair and honorable. Hopefully the perpetrator of this heinous crime will be caught.

chargeralaska
01-25-2016, 07:26 PM
I'm sorry to hear this news--MeiGray has been great when dealing with my high maintenance needs.

I'll keep an eye out for anything on that list.

Ryan

Bridgeside1
01-25-2016, 09:17 PM
Barry and crew,

So very sorry to read about the break in. You guys always treat me like a high roller and are always quick to answer all of my Redskins questions. Ill keep my eyes peeled as Im sure most members on here will do the same.

BarryMeisel
01-28-2016, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the kind words, everybody.

And please, if you do see a jersey or deal that looks too good to be true, a deal without an LOA, please check the list ... and if that jersey is on it, let us know.

Law enforcement in NJ is very eager for a firm lead. And our registration and tracking system will enable them to get one, if one of these hits the secondary market.

Thanks again, Barry

sctizzle
10-27-2016, 05:18 PM
Just saw this in the local news:

http://patch.com/new-jersey/hillsborough/s/fxf0q/burglars-busted-for-theft-of-850k-in-nba-jerseys-nhl-merchandise-prosecutor

sherbal15
10-27-2016, 05:23 PM
Just saw this in the local news:

http://patch.com/new-jersey/hillsborough/s/fxf0q/burglars-busted-for-theft-of-850k-in-nba-jerseys-nhl-merchandise-prosecutor

Glad these pieces of brown were caught

sorklora
10-30-2016, 03:23 PM
Definitely glad they were caught..horrible editing in article.."Koby" Bryant...really??