PDA

View Full Version : 100% Authentic and BidAMI

football7
02-03-2016, 02:45 PM
I am looking at a couple items with bidami and am not familiar with the COA they are providing. it's from 100% Authentic Team. anyone have experience with them? Are they legit or should I stay away.

One of the items is a Steve Largent jersey and they have sold the same one before so it has me a little bit skeptical.

Any help is appreciated.

Samets
02-03-2016, 04:02 PM
I won one jersey from BidAMI that was authenticated by 100% Authentic.
I was able to photomatch the jersey to several games.

Phil316
02-03-2016, 04:36 PM
100% Authentic Team if I recall is BidAmi's authentication service.

Phil316
02-03-2016, 04:51 PM
For moral reasons I do not deal with American Memorabilia/Bid Ami.

You can use the search button near the top of the forum and search American Memorabilia or BidAmin and see why.

football7
02-03-2016, 04:57 PM
thanks for the input

AKSaint
02-05-2016, 01:47 AM
I have purchased a Saints GU Helmet and a Presentation Ball within the past year from Memorabilia Experts, the newest addition to the Bid AMI and American Memorabilia line without any real problems.

They did not have a full description as to if the helmet had player number located on it and the pictures did not show it but it did have the proper ID when it arrived and I was able to easily photomatch the helmet once in hand. They answered my questions quickly, even if not fully, before the auction ended as well.

Lots of items listed on most of the auction sites do not seem to photomatch for even style so as long as you are able to do some homework on it, I think they are as good as some of the others.

Good luck.

Bob

Samets
02-05-2016, 07:18 AM
I completely agree with AK Saint!
Do your homework and chances of you being disappointed drop significantly.