PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Alt Silver Jersey?

Eric
01-29-2007, 12:31 PM
Hey everyone-
I saw an item for sale by a major dealer. It's listed as a 2005 game used silver New England Patriots alternate jersey.

I was wondering if anyone knew when the Patriots wore this style. I'm having trouble finding it on getty images.
Thanks
Eric

jboosted92
01-29-2007, 12:42 PM
Hey everyone-
I saw an item for sale by a major dealer. It's listed as a 2005 game used silver New England Patriots alternate jersey.

I was wondering if anyone knew when the Patriots wore this style. I'm having trouble finding it on getty images.
Thanks
Eric

Eric,

I know they wear this style jersey at 1 or 2 home games a year.... typically a MNF game or a Big Game...

www.patsfans.com (http://www.patsfans.com) theres photos galore there...they should help.

jon_8_us
02-01-2007, 04:09 PM
It appears to me that they did not wear those jerseys in 05 at all.Getty has pictures of Brady from every game that year and there is no alt jerseys.However the 04-05 season had them wearing the Alt jerseys on Dec. 12th 2004.Could this be it?

beantown
02-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Yes, the Patriots did wear this style in 2005...specifically on October 2nd at home vs. the San Diego Chargers...here are several pictures, to include the one I believe you're trying to reference from a major dealer...