PDA

View Full Version : Who is winning all the bravea flannel jerseys at auction? Anyone. know?

VERIS#60
02-18-2016, 07:38 PM
Hello, i am trying to contact the person that keeps winning the Atlanta braves flannels from mostly the 60's. I believe the jerseys have been in grey flannel auctions especially and maybe other auction houses. Trying to find the 1965 braves flannel jersey #26 that was in the December holiday auction 2013 grey flannel aucrion. If anyone has any information on this item or buyer, could you please let me know? Thanks so much! Bruce email address is brucecaplinger@yahoo.com

VERIS#60
03-02-2016, 08:18 PM
Hello, i am trying to contact the person that keeps winning the Atlanta braves flannels from mostly the 60's. I believe the jerseys have been in grey flannel auctions especially and maybe other auction houses. Trying to find the 1966 braves flannel jersey #26 that was in the December holiday auction 2013 grey flannel aucrion. If anyone has any information on this item or buyer, could you please let me know? Thanks so much! Bruce email address is brucecaplinger@yahoo.com

The braves flannel #26 jersey in the 2013 auction is a 1966 jersey not 1965.