PDA

View Full Version : Yankees Locker name tags

BRONXBOMBERS1
02-29-2016, 05:22 PM
Hi looking for the following Yankees locker Name Tags old or new Yankees stadium the players needed are

Jorge Posada
Ruben Sierra
Paul O'Neill
Wade Boggs
Jim Leyritz
Don Mattingly
Joe Torre
Chuck Knoblauch
Roy White
Ron Guidry
Melky Cabrera
Francisco Cervelli
Jose Molina

If you have any of the above please contact me Sal at spsicilian@aol.com
Thanks

ndevlin
03-01-2016, 12:15 AM
For crying out loud man, why don't you combine your want ads into one instead of making 10 different threads? You've been asked this before and I guess I don't understand the logic behind it except clogging up the want section

yankees159
03-01-2016, 12:37 PM
Agreed!

BRONXBOMBERS1
03-03-2016, 05:41 PM
WOW!! I didn't know that Ndevlin became the Game Used Universe Police see the problem with people is no one knows to mind there business that's why we have the problems we have in he world today! Unreal

ndevlin
03-05-2016, 05:47 PM
WOW!! I didn't know that Ndevlin became the Game Used Universe Police see the problem with people is no one knows to mind there business that's why we have the problems we have in he world today! Unreal

No, I'm not the police. You do this all the time, and you don't even bump your original want ads, you make 10 more new ones. Just put all of your want items in one post like everyone else. It's actually unfair for those who have 1 post and you make 10 separate ones. If you need help with how to do it, feel free to pm or email me directly.

BRONXBOMBERS1
03-06-2016, 04:35 PM
Ok Nate no worries I will bump from now on my apologies sorry