PDA

View Full Version : Do you trust PSA COA's 100%

droop685
03-30-2016, 04:11 PM
Would you say that a PSA cert is as trustworthy as a UDA or Steiner. Granted both of those witness the signings, but is there any reason to not trust PSA coas?

ivo610
03-30-2016, 04:41 PM
Would you say that a PSA cert is as trustworthy as a UDA or Steiner. Granted both of those witness the signings, but is there any reason to not trust PSA coas?

All 3 have had issues with certs. youre trusting the opinion of someone else, but psa is usually the most credible from what I know. One the game used side of things it's usually just an honest mistake when it comes to something being incorrect

earlywynnfan
03-30-2016, 10:51 PM
All 3 have had issues with certs. youre trusting the opinion of someone else, but psa is usually the most credible from what I know. One the game used side of things it's usually just an honest mistake when it comes to something being incorrect

Uh, no way. PSA is an opinion. Not nearly the same as UDA and Steiner. Of course, many have figured out how to sham Steiner's certs.

Feel free to do a search or google PSA mistakes. They're pretty good, but make some horrendous flops. Give me TriStar and MAB any day.