Clear All
  • MUSEOVEN
    • Aug 2007

Game used or Store Model Bat??

Attached Files
  • metsbats
    • Nov 2005

Re: Game used or Store Model Bat??

I would say retail because it's stamped louisville slugger instead of the team name, MLB180 instead of model number, and the presence of lot of grains visible on the barrel.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• MUSEOVEN
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by metsbats
      I would say retail because it's stamped louisville slugger instead of the team name, MLB180 instead of model number, and the presence of lot of grains visible on the barrel.
      thanks

Comment

• wfl1974
        • Feb 2008

I purchased a Dustin Pedroia bat that was similar to this one...after being told it was a bat that was issued to Dustin. A friend who works for a minor league affiliate looked at it a couple of years after I bought it and told me a similar thing...that I had bought a retail bat...sort of an expensive lesson I guess. But I'm amazed at the knowledge that I've gained through being a member here. Even though I am probably what most would consider a novice, or low-end collector in most circles, I have gained much insight & information here.

Comment

Working...