Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Kobe Bryant

In honor of Kobe Bryant's retirement, I thought I'd share some of my photo-matched Kobe jerseys from his final two seasons. I'd love to see what others have, so please add yours to this thread.
    Attached Files
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
  • both-teams-played-hard
    • Nov 2005

Re: Kobe Bryant

Originally posted by sportscentury
    In honor of Kobe Bryant's retirement, I thought I'd share some of my photo-matched Kobe jerseys from his final two seasons. I'd love to see what others have, so please add yours to this thread.
    Reid,

Those are some sweet shirts. HOF worthy! NICE!

Comment

• CPuente57
      • Jun 2010

Reid

Awesome jerseys man!!! Very impressive!
      Chris P
      http://chrisptop100.blogspot.com/

Comment

• xsentrixsupra
        • Feb 2014

Very nice! Its always nice when things are actually won from those auctions from real fans and not the guys who are just trying to flip them.

Comment

• sportscentury
          • Nov 2005

Warren and Chris - thank you.

Xsentrixsupra - none of these jerseys were ever available at auction, but thank you.
          Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• xsentrixsupra
            • Feb 2014

All the better then! Sorry, I saw the NBA letters and figured you won them through the NBA auction! Great looking collection of jerseys!

Comment

• sportscentury
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by xsentrixsupra
              All the better then! Sorry, I saw the NBA letters and figured you won them through the NBA auction! Great looking collection of jerseys!
              Josh, many thanks.

Comment

Working...