What do you guys think of the new MLB matte finish batting helmets for 2016?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • War Helmets
    • Feb 2014

What do you guys think of the new MLB matte finish batting helmets for 2016?

Last season I believe the D-Backs wore them,but now the entire NL West is wearing them and the Pirates.I couldn't believe my eyes when I was watching the Dodgers vs Giants game and both of these classic teams had changed to the matte finish helmets.On the Dodgers helmet they also have a 3-D L.A. logo that is much thicker on the helmet.Someone told me they look almost like a cap.What are your thoughts?
  • War Helmets
    • Feb 2014

Re: What do you guys think of the new MLB matte finish batting helmets for 2016?

Attached Files

Comment

• War Helmets
      • Feb 2014

Re: What do you guys think of the new MLB matte finish batting helmets for 2016?

Attached Files

Comment

• War Helmets
        • Feb 2014

Attached Files

Comment

• War Helmets
          • Feb 2014

Originally posted by War Helmets
          Last season I believe the D-Backs wore them,but now the entire NL West is wearing them and the Pirates.I couldn't believe my eyes when I was watching the Dodgers vs Giants game and both of these classic teams had changed to the matte finish helmets.On the Dodgers helmet they also have a 3-D L.A. logo that is much thicker on the helmet.Someone told me they look almost like a cap.What are your thoughts?
          They look ok to me but I hope my Braves don't switch to them I prefer the shiny finish

Comment

• Juicyfruit66
            • May 2015

Why do they keep messing with stuff? Looks like crap in my opinion... What was wrong with the classy pro shine? They look like lego figures now.

Comment

• lengthwise1
              • May 2013

I like it, think the Rockies look good, especially in person!

Granted, it usually pretty nice out at Coors Field, so less glare the better...
              Always looking for Noah Syndergaard, Charlie Blackmon, Jordan Pacheco & Kenneth Faried items, thx!

Comment

• War Helmets
                • Feb 2014

They dont look too bad on the black helmets imo,but the lighter colors I don't like.The kids like them as my son plays H.S baseball & they wear them and all the teams they play does.I bet a million dollars the Yankees won't include themselves in this new trend

Comment

• dmb71vw
                  • Feb 2013

I really like them. I would love to get a Pirates one.

Comment

• Wrigley2010
                    • Sep 2010

Having seen them in person I can say they look fantastic. I actually think they look classier than the shiny variation.

Comment

• War Helmets
                      • Feb 2014

I'm just one of those guys that doesn't like change to classic teams uniforms.Teams that aren't that old like Miami,Arizona,Colorado ect I don't mind.Everyone has their opinion.I can already foresee my Braves wearing them next season in that new stadium

Comment

Working...