PDA

View Full Version : Bryce Harper Home Run Baseball on Ebay

carbonrosa
04-28-2016, 04:10 PM
Just wanted to bring attention to a Bryce Harper signed Home Run ball that just sold on EBay for $511. The seller states:
"Bryce Harper Signed Game Used Home Run Baseball with Ticket"
"Received as a gift last year . I am not a collector and don't really have use for this. It comes with a COA and a ticket from that game. It has a beautiful signature and date . I'm not a collector so I don't know to much of what this is worth. Bid accordingly"
The problem is during the 2015 season, game used baseballs at Nationals Park all had the 10 Year Anniversary Logo in place of the MLB Logo where Harper signed. So no logo is a huge red flag that it is not a in-game used baseball at Nationals Park during 2015. I'm no expert on signatures so I will not comment on his but, I have never seen an inscription like that before from him for sale at auction or anywhere else.
I spoke to the seller. Asked him about the anniversary logo and he said, "No logo, does it mean it is fake?"
I stated my case against it. Sent him pictures of a Bryce Harper RBI Single from a Nationals 2015 game with the Anniversary Logo. He finished with "Interesting. Thanks I appreciate the info. I wonder if it's a real signature."
Just keep an eye out if someone tries to claim they have Harper HR Ball for sale. It may be this one.